MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,669
what should i do guys i cannot cut the large copper part of MTNL sim card as it will ruin my sim so what should i do ?????

Ohh!!! bcoz I have seen reliance executives @ showroom cut Normal Sim Card and it easily fits into i-pad.

as u can c da diffrenceits risky to cut the big simcards which one u have???

Technically, any old sim card (irrespective of copper/bronze area) can perfectly be cut into a micro sim. If you are not able to cut it properly, change your sim cutter. (Or change the person who is cutting it)

^Procure a sim cutter from the market.. Even they have adapter or case to use it as normal sim if required

Tnanks sanke1

----------

Technically, any old sim card (irrespective of copper/bronze area) can perfectly be cut into a micro sim. If you are not able to cut it properly, change your sim cutter. (Or change the person who is cutting it)
Thanx sanke1 do guys in indraprasth cut the simcards or does the bandra kurla complex provide micro simcards?? As u said they have a cutter in their drawer

Hey cutted yhe previously buyed sim card for my dongle and yes it working with awesome speeds !!!!! Now i know how to cut thesim cad and m gonna port my airtel no. In MTNL AND THE NETWORK IS AWESOMAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!

Back