MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,670
I have 2 sims, so my other sim card is on limited pack ... and i wanted to check the usage. lol!

Why don't try ur luck at Call Centre. Although I would rather prefer suside then calling them :D

Why don't try ur luck at Call Centre. Although I would rather prefer suside then calling them :D
Wow! Now that's an extreme suggestion. But I guess it is better than the slow and torturous death by calling the CC.

hey guys can u suggest me a best plan i download very bit sumthng around 1 gb if needed and majorly i browse so what plann should i opt for

hey guys can u suggest me a best plan i download very bit sumthng around 1 gb if needed and majorly i browse so what plann should i opt for

This:

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5730/snap20110826211621001.png

I was thinking of going for the Rs.4500 / 6 months pack, but have an issue: I would be accessing the net via my hsdpa mobile (by tethering it with my pc/ipad/ipod). I recently enabled HSDPA on my sim/mobile, and got a reply sms from Mtnl saying that I can access the net at HSDPA speeds from my sim/mobile.The problem is that even after doing this I am only getting 0.8 Mpbs speeds. Could this be due to technical issues? Or fluctuating 3G signal? Any suggestions on whom to contact for this problem?

I was thinking of going for the Rs.4500 / 6 months pack, but have an issue: I would be accessing the net via my hsdpa mobile (by tethering it with my pc/ipad/ipod). I recently enabled HSDPA on my sim/mobile, and got a reply sms from Mtnl saying that I can access the net at HSDPA speeds from my sim/mobile.

The problem is that even after doing this I am only getting 0.8 Mpbs speeds. Could this be due to technical issues? Or fluctuating 3G signal? Any suggestions on whom to contact for this problem?
Do you always get those speeds? Have you tried roaming around to different towers and see if it improves. If not, then you'd need a better 3G phone/dongle.

Back