MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
Do you always get those speeds? Have you tried roaming around to different towers and see if it improves. If not, then you'd need a better 3G phone/dongle.

Yes, the speeds are constant at my place. I haven't tried roaming around though. I will try that. I think the phone is very much capable. I had specifically bought it after reading reviews about it's 3G speeds.

Got my airtel proted to MTNL its just awesome got 3g previously activated and hs sent req for hsdpa activation

Hi, I am not a MTNL 3G user but I want to join the club. I will be mostly using it through my mobile or mobile as modem connected to laptop. Is MTNL 3G sim card useful in my case? What all do i need to do?

Today got my Airtel ported to MTNL and m happy coz its giving awesome speeds of 289 KBPS of speed mtnl ROcKssssss!!!!!

@SANKET-sanke1 after disconnecting after say 12-13 hours,does it reconnect on its own and start downloading again or do you have to restart or unplug the dongle?I am asking this because i had a weird problem earlier where aftr 12 h;ours it used to DC but i had to physically remove the dongle and plug it in or downloads would hang.Is anyone facing problems like that or is it good to downoad continously for 2-3 days?

Currently facing this problem where sometimes, 3G dongle refuses to connect no matter what. (unplugging the dongle or restarting the laptop either in Windows 7 or OSX lion does not enable me to connect again) So my lame solution is to put the sim in another phone for few min and put it back in 3G dongle and then finally it connects. I can't tell if it is MTNL problem, or 3G dongle hardware or driver problem or Sim problem. (This happens on all Huawei modems irrespective of operating system used. I used the same modems in 3UK network in UK and connection stayed on for weeks without disconnecting)Getting used to it now. Happens once in 2 days.

Currently facing this problem where sometimes, 3G dongle refuses to connect no matter what. (unplugging the dongle or restarting the laptop either in Windows 7 or OSX lion does not enable me to connect again) So my lame solution is to put the sim in another phone for few min and put it back in 3G dongle and then finally it connects. I can't tell if it is MTNL problem, or 3G dongle hardware or driver problem or Sim problem. (This happens on all Huawei modems irrespective of operating system used. I used the same modems in 3UK network in UK and connection stayed on for weeks without disconnecting)

Getting used to it now. Happens once in 2 days.

Mine works well i consumed 25GB of downloads in 4 days with no problems like this i use a ZTE-Vodafone K3570Z model of dongle to connect and everything is just fine it gave me problems when my data was just about to finish like 200mb left……

Has Anybody facing very frequent disconnections on the 3G connection today? Like every 1-2 minutes? Im using MTNL mumbai, on BSNL 3G roaming.. :OPlz, respond..!!

Back