MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
in andheri atleast its available with all small shopkeepers

@popcornim sorry i dunno th areas in mumbai... :(@bbfreaki want 1...in fact i jus travelled to mumbai to get that s*** sim lol...I dun have any relatives or friends living there thats my problem.....now im leaving mumbai without that sim because todays rain schedule was too good.....

Guys for less frequent jump from 2G to 3G and less notifications just change ur username to mtnl3G. G must b capital my help u guys

Guys..let me share my experience.

MTNL 3G card is available at all small shop..need not to worry and run to MTNL CSC centre.
I bough this 3 days back at one very small shop. Activation is superb..I bought on Saturday night 8pm. Shopkeeper told me to wait till Monday evening as this is MTNL...but my sim was activated by 11am Sunday..amazing...MTNL delhi rocks.

I recharged this with Rs 4500 to ahve 6 month unlimited data. I put this in newly bough 3g unlocked data card - Huawei E173. Simply insert and put the prepaid APN and in software it was poistpaid APN.

And yes, you need not to run for Rs 4500 recharge coupon to CSC or any shop again. Use online recharge facility of Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,BSNL,Idea,Uninor,Aircel,MTS,Tata Docomo,Tata Indicom,MTNL,Loop,Virgin Mobile Very good service...just do not put the amount in top up field but put in special recharge field and within 2-3 minutes your account will be re-charged..

Do ask me if you need more detail...

@popcornno..i din get that sim....because csc's close at 6 and i reachd at 6.06 pm which is f*****g annoyin....as i said rains in mumbai are hopeless....it took 10 hours for me jus to get to mumbai instead of 3 and a half.....But i did go through the speeds of dolphin while roaming.....they have dl more than 7.2 mbps...i got a whooping 700kbps download speed,,.. :OGuide me through this....Hey popcorn can u send me a sim plzz...i know this is a lot to ask....but plzzz see the situation im in lol.....@bbfreakkuch bhi nahi diya bhagwan ne...sirf diya to ek chaata....

I just got a new SIM...got it in 10mins.. 5mins for filling form and 5mins for getting card.Its still not activated though.,,,CC says that its activated ...but incoming calls not coming and outgoing calls says "service not available"

I bet MTNL has started speed upgrade at most places given operators like Reliance and IDEA have started advertising on TV about their network being 21 mbps and what not. La la la.... la la la .... la la lalalala

I bet MTNL has started speed upgrade at most places given operators like Reliance and IDEA have started advertising on TV about their network being 21 mbps and what not.
La la la.... la la la .... la la lalalala

That's very VERY good news!

Back