MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
Guys..let me share my experience.

MTNL 3G card is available at all small shop..need not to worry and run to MTNL CSC centre.
I bough this 3 days back at one very small shop. Activation is superb..I bought on Saturday night 8pm. Shopkeeper told me to wait till Monday evening as this is MTNL...but my sim was activated by 11am Sunday..amazing...MTNL delhi rocks.

I recharged this with Rs 4500 to ahve 6 month unlimited data. I put this in newly bough 3g unlocked data card - Huawei E173. Simply insert and put the prepaid APN and in software it was poistpaid APN.

And yes, you need not to run for Rs 4500 recharge coupon to CSC or any shop again. Use online recharge facility of Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,BSNL,Idea,Uninor,Aircel,MTS,Tata Docomo,Tata Indicom,MTNL,Loop,Virgin Mobile Very good service...just do not put the amount in top up field but put in special recharge field and within 2-3 minutes your account will be re-charged..

Do ask me if you need more detail...
thanks... for your sharing...

go to LR and get it from there... you will save some 600 rupees

----------

MR3420 is better it has 2 antennas of 3dbi each. - 300 mbps
MR3220 on other hand has 5db single antenna and cheaper also. 150mbps

as far as speed of 150mbps - should not be an issue to save money.

Can they be used on their own or do they have to be attached to a USB dongle? Do they have a sim slot?

Can they be used on their own or do they have to be attached to a USB dongle? Do they have a sim slot?

the dongle has to be attached to the router.
the routers which come with built in modems are costly around Rs. 4500. there you just need to insert the sim.

----------

Guys for less frequent jump from 2G to 3G and less notifications just change ur username to mtnl3G.
G must b capital my help u guys

are you sure?? will try this !! if this is true than its great !!!

I haven't been able to connect through 3g since last evening.Is anybody else also facing same issue?

I just got 3G sim today but my mobile isnt showing 3G symbol.but i am able to connect to GPRS using same card.

the dongle has to be attached to the router.
the routers which come with built in modems are costly around Rs. 4500. there you just need to insert the sim.
Alright. Thanks.

---------

Now this is what I'm getting on 7.2mbps Alcatel X230E Data Card :-(

that speed is normal.even if you had purchased 21mbps modem u would have got that much only.

^^AGREED....but i dunno why i got bout 760kbps peak as download wen roaming in dolphin network....i had a BSNL card...location (CST)...average was bout 700-800kbps...i dont have any screen shots as i was using it in Symtorrent in mobile.... :/

Back