MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,671
alright thx :)

PS: Just completed my 2000 posts on this MTNL 3G Jadoo thread it better be worth it :P

so you are threading for your 2000 postes....

haha no...I need to kick fuktel ( airtel) out and need a alternative fast did not even realize I had posted so much on IBF :P

----------

is there any way to use the USB modem to be able to provide internet access to multiple devices....

like my Modem is connected to my Laptop, PC and Media player ( wired) so can I do this with the USB one if that can be done ?

haha no...I need to kick fultel out and need a alternative fast did not even realize I had posted so much on IBF :P

----------

is there any way to use the USB modem to be able to provide internet access to multiple devices....

like my Modem is connected to my Laptop, PC and Media player ( wired) so can I do this with the USB one if that can be done ?

[TABLE="width: 1026"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][h=1]Asus WL-330N3G 6-in-1 Wireless-N Mobile Router[/h]I think this may be the thing you are looking for. Do some research on it and let us know.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

had a look I think this is like a adapter...so I will need to spend around Rs 1600 to Rs 1800 on USB mdoem + another Rs 2600 on the Asus 6 in 1 in order to get ethernet support :( and I think it only has one Ethernet connection and I would require 3...since PC...Laptop and Media player need to be online ....... :(

but PC and media player dont have any WIFI support.....also the router is normal one beetel 220 BXI :(

You can buy Wifi Modem with in build 3g Support , just put your sim in the modem and it will connect to 3g network and then it will give you wifi. Did you see Tata docomo ad of 5 devices ? If not start watching TVThere are several Wifi Hub for 3g, available on ebay even, some takes sim, some have USB port where you can plugin your 3G modem.

can u post some models which can be bought in India that allow sim card to be inserted...and are good thx!

mtnl 3g is disconnecting in 5 seconds....in mumbaiany one facing this problem?in 2g it is working fine...

Sometimes it happens due to problem in their server be rest assured it must be same for whole mumbai.Because 3-4 days back i was facing the same problem in delhi

Back