MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,617
yes sbhas2k

you getting high speeds? if yes which location/what time?

HSDPA is not activated on my sim yet.. so thinking whether shd activate or not..

@MTNLMOBILE hsdpa speeds never exceed 0.5Mbps in Mumbai circle. Pls make a note of this problem and restore speeds which was prev 2Mbps.

tweet that way with @mtnlmobile also so that it reaches the administrator of mtnl directly.

Seems HSDPA activated on my sim today.. tried speedtest and never crossed .4MBps..Tried downloading a torrents and i reached 80K speed... So the speed is not capped at .5 MBps and may be some network issues.. Lets wait and see for some more day@popcorn : Thanks for the tips w.r.t HSDPA activation ..

@popcorn : Thanks for the tips w.r.t HSDPA activation ..

you are welcome... you can tweet the above for the good cause !!

----------

Last week i got mtnl 3g Data card tercom lw272..I paid 1800 plus rs.47 lifetime validity recharge.I was told i have 2 gb free data.But the speeds are not at all good only once or twice i got speed beyond 1mbps..Normally the download speed is 40-50kbps all the time Do i need to activate hsdpa?I was gonna opt for 4500 plan but not sure what to do now have wasted 1800rs on this crap

try this :
Activate the HSDPA SIM provided with the 3G data card by making a call to any number.

as mentioned on 3G Datacard Tariff

@thedemon99 - Your card is already HSDPA activated, if you getting low speed then thats the way it is.. Lot of ppl facing similar problems

Just checked. Getting a cool 0.2 mbps download speed. 11:30 pm

^ did you try downloading any direct file ? i am getting > 100KB/s download speed with download manager.. and in torrents getting 60KB/s consistently

Am getting 1 mbps now...@popcorn i did the calling thing the very first day though not with a 3g phone it was normal gsm mobile

^1 MBps through direct download or through torrent ? i guess in torrents it was capped at .5 MBps

Back