MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,645
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL acrotbat reader, ie9, FF4, Vlc.. they all can be downloaded even with current unlimited plans. each is hardly 20-30MB.

we need to list something which is huge and takes hrs @320kbps
High-definition video - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aargh, my sync rate is still at 1Mbps down 256kbps up :( Guys, any idea who I can call other than 1500? I'm on vacation now, I could even go down to the exchange, but I dunno who to speak to.

i am getting 1.47 Mbps down and 0.21Mbps up instead of the normal 0.90 down and 0.21 up. :)

Had called the broadband customer care.... she tld dat the work is in progress.. will take time......

By then the #@!$#@$ month will be over :( :@

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

No speed increase for me, No Funday :( though synched to 2mbps

First it was Holi 'effect' now its WC effect. Nasha utra nahi hai. Its a long weekend fro those ....... so no one to pick up the phone or read my email :(

By then the #@!$#@$ month will be over :( :@

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

First it was Holi 'effect' now its WC effect. Nasha utra nahi hai. Its a long weekend fro those .......

Monday might be a holiday for them ..."gudi padwa". In any case the increase in speed is abt 40% for me; not 100%. Having said that i m still happy as long as its free :P

MTNL yeda banake peda khila raha hai. all the engrs tali ho ke so gaye, so who will change the settings at the exchange.

No speed increase for me, No Funday :( though synched to 2mbps

:hysterical:Lol Looks like MTNL is more incompetent than we give them credit for.:impissed: No luck for me either. Not synced & no speed bump up. :@

i pray that tommorow they forget to change it back to normal. as it is its holiday in mumbai so i have my hopes high !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back