MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,643
Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed really sucks today atleast, Forget about higher speeds, not even getting as per the required plan :(

I had 1.47Mbps in the morning. see my above post. now all fo a sudden speeds have dropped pathetically. i just did a speed test on speedtest.net. the mumbai server shows 0.8Mbps and servers located in us/europe are showing my speeds as 0.19Mbps !!!. i m barely able to surf coz most of the sites are hosted out of India. When ppl see slow pages opening/videos not loading etc they usually perform a speed test on the Mumbai server which almost always shows decent speeds !! This has happened with me before as well.

Look @ this link. Have you ever seen your upload speeds to be more than your download speed? :P
https://www.speedtest.net/result/1233925489.png
lol. i just xperienced that. down is 0.19Mbps up is 0.21Mbps.
unfortunately Mumbai office has a holiday tomm i think. Looks like we r screwed till Tues.

Hey,how do i check my sync rate

I have a strong feeling that till we dont restart router... the download will continue through out the night and may be also in tomm morning...

A frustrated delhi mtnl user.....asks on forum where is my 2mbps?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... *goes commits suicide*

I am not even getting what i have subscribed for ................ another round of phone call to mtnl babus now :(Damn what a waste of time

I have a strong feeling that till we dont restart router... the download will continue through out the night and may be also in tomm morning...

download will continue only for 6hrs... because MTNL has auto-disconnection policy of 6hrs.

so u shud restart router at 11:55PM so that u can enjoy 2mbps till 5:55AM on Monday.

I am not sure if that's true coz i the past I have experienced a disconnection then I found myself at the new sync rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back