MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,643
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does MTNL broadband operates in Goa..???

Does MTNL broadband operates in Goa..???

No only in Mumbai & Delhi.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Download speed is not stable. Its fluctuating. MTNL's server capacity is getting tested.

And they haven't finished upgrading everyone yet. I wonder what happens then. No luck for me & the day is almost over :( Tomorrow sending a mail to the ED. :impissed: Will give him my feedback & gently hint that he shot of his mouth too early, it would have been a real clincher if he had opened his mouth after everyone was upgraded. But I guess marketing guys just cant wait. They always jump the gun before the tech guys. Speaking from experience. :hysterical:

No only in Mumbai & Delhi.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

And they haven't finished upgrading everyone yet. I wonder what happens then. No luck for me & the day is almost over :( Tomorrow sending a mail to the ED. :impissed: Will give him my feedback & gently hint that he shot of his mouth too early, it would have been a real clincher if he had opened his mouth after everyone was upgraded. But I guess marketing guys just cant wait. They always jump the gun before the tech guys. Speaking from experience. :hysterical:

That is how MTNL works,lol and in near future I see no improvement in their working environment

@logiccool My last two sentences are true in ALL companies :D

'But I guess marketing guys just cant wait. They always jump the gun before the tech guys. Speaking from experience. :hysterical:'

Download speed is not stable. Its fluctuating. MTNL's server capacity is getting tested.

Shit. I hopes this is teething troubles only.:ishock:

are yaar MTNL is out of its damned wits ! was getting proper 2 mbps speed till the morning (till 11'o clock i guess). but since then, i too am not getting the FUNDAY speeds, and nor the speeds as per my current plan, just like 'wikedmonk' and other users here :@MTNL ka dhol phat gaya ! lets us pray solemnly to get atleast what we deserve...

are yaar MTNL is out of its damned wits ! was getting proper 2 mbps speed till the morning (till 11'o clock i guess). but since then, i too am not getting the FUNDAY speeds, and nor the speeds as per my current plan, just like 'wikedmonk' and other users here :@
MTNL ka dhol phat gaya ! lets us pray solemnly to get atleast what we deserve...
lolz yeah we all were jumping up and down when we heard of double speeds. now we don't even have what we had in the first place :D
only MTNL is capable of a big phuck up like this :P

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

lolz yeah we all were jumping up and down when we heard of double speeds. now we don't even have what we had in the first place :D
only MTNL is capable of a big phuck up like this :P

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

And I am complaining that I have not been upgraded & the day is already over :(:ishock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back