MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,632
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does MTNL broadband operates in Goa..???
forget Goa !! they can't operate properly even in 2 cities of MUmbai & Delhi . IF they decide on adding any more cities the mess they wud create might just wind up their operations once n for all !!! :P

hey, synced back to the FUNDAY speeds, ie, at 2043 kbps DS....again roaring at 1.8 mbps DL speed !!!!!! :yahoo:i guess this sunday (read 'FUNDAY') is marred by speed-fluctuations....yes yes MTNL go go ahead :imwink:all the best to other users :thumbsup:

Download speed is not stable. Its fluctuating. MTNL's server capacity is getting tested.

lolz yeah we all were jumping up and down when we heard of double speeds. now we don't even have what we had in the first place :D
only MTNL is capable of a big phuck up like this :P

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

And I was complaining that they have not upgraded me yet :(

forget Goa !! they can't operate properly even in 2 cities of MUmbai & Delhi . IF they decide on adding any more cities the mess they wud create might just wind up their operations once n for all !!! :P

I saw some crap on CNBC TV18 about DOT having thoughts of merging MTNL & BSNL :wall:before which they will have to make BSNL a listed company, of course they had this wet dream before. :hysterical: I dread to think what will happen to MTNL customers :O it will be like the days of yore. I mean when it was called 'Bombay Telephones'. (In Mumbai) How many of you remember those days? :whistle:

I saw some crap on CNBC TV18 about DOT having thoughts of merging MTNL & BSNL before which they will have to make BSNL a listed company, of course they had this wet dream before.
yes there was a proposal but the unions had a problem with the employee compensations as well as holding structure. so it kinda went on backburner.

Nothing for Delhi users :(

O they are very much part of the horror story but I mentioned the 'Bombay Telephones' example as I am from Mumbai.

@wickedmonk. I heard this BS couple of days ago so it looks like its on the front burner now, till someone gets singed. :D

oh god BSNL is such a crape, If MTNL got merged with it then GOD can be the only Saviour for MTNL users.

@socrates. I do remember, it was my college days. It was also called 'Hafta Raj'.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

oh god BSNL is such a crape, If MTNL got merged with it then GOD can be the only Saviour for MTNL users.

So true. A real horror story :cry::ishock::iomg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back