MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,629
Status
Not open for further replies.
my best wishes for the new year to members here !and yes, back on track now ! synced to speeds as per plan :urock: guess i should sit quiet now :tongue:

@devendra
Vodafone 3G USB Stick: 3G USB Modem - Internet access for laptop & Desktop | Mumbai

i purchased from Vodafone store for 2498 (K3765, 7.2 mbps)on friday. It is post paid (prepaid is risky , if you ask i will tell u why). They are giving 1 month unlimited free with this and then the 599 unlimited scheme starts. the sim is not locked with the usb modem of Vodafone. BUT they will not activate the sim (or any existing sim) with Rs. 599 scheme unless you buy their stick. Once you have the 599 scheme all outgoing and incoming calls AND sms are barred including their customer care numbers(Yes cc numbers). Once you buy it, you have to call them from alternate number and tell them to activate 3G, because if you don't call you will get EDGE speeds only. This step is very important, because they will not guide you to do this.

Can u pls tell from which area you have access to Vodafone 3G because i want in bhayandar area as well as Mumbai Central Area is it advisable to buy ?

Can u pls tell from which area you have access to Vodafone 3G because i want in bhayandar area as well as Mumbai Central Area is it advisable to buy ?
Andheri

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

they will definitely screw u in near future 101% remember my word .
i am also knowing if they screw , they will not get customers like me !

I'm on UL_999 plan.
My download speed didn't change yesterday :(
Upload speed is still 256 kbps :(

Welcome to the large tribe of unhappy MTNL Mumbai customers :D. Most customers in my colony were unaware of this inspite of the ad in the paper.

@ GameTanxmy connection's speed's been fluctuating since y'day noon, from 2043 kbps DS to now 522 kbps DS...sometimes this, sometimes that....it wasnt so last FUNDAY....am again synced to 522 kbps DS back, after my last post above :@..........so you arent alone in this....MTNL's gone wild is only i can say for now ! sigh...

Welcome to the large tribe of unhappy MTNL Mumbai customers :D. Most customers in my colony were unaware of this inspite of the ad in the paper.

Add me to this tribe :)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

So, Now its official for MTNL Mumbai customers, Free 2mbps Unlimited access.

All show no action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back