MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,630
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to this tribe :)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

All show no action.

MTNL hai toh sahi hai :D

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Net is really dead slow. Babus, what are you doing???

@krish_88
i am seriously thinking to do away with mtnl from this month end...their problems are getting worst... and they other main reason is call centers are worst in the world.

@krish_88
i am seriously thinking to do away with mtnl from this month end...their problems are getting worst... and they other main reason is call centers are worst in the world.

Deleted

Hit a new low...synced to 259 kbps DS now !! :madness::@:@am 'pardoning' the babus (& i really rarely refer to them as 'babus' in a sarcastic manner, as MTNL's service in our area has been almost stellar) on account of today's holiday. but they better get geared up & correct their screwed-up service from tomorrow, or better, tomorrow itself ! else, tomorrow is Anna Hazaare's 'anshan' in New Delhi, & taking a cue from it, we might seek a revolution against TRAI & MTNL (:P hehe...pata hai, thoda zyaada ho gaya).........or atleast, MTNL should prepare to receive a barrage of complaining calls & emails...a 'good' new-yr's start for them ! Hame hamaari speed dooooo :impissed::impissed::madness:

MTNL's ED should think twice before making announcements of UL @ sundays. Now, the situation is as such that we are not even getting a minimal of 256KBPS as suggested by TRAI lol

They are throttling speed .... If i use download manager with 16 simultaneouse connection then i get what my plan is :xD

MTNL hai toh sahi hai :D

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Net is really dead slow. Babus, what are you doing???

What exactly are you trying to say??? In the same post you say MTNL sahi hai then in the same breath you crib about low speed. :huh:
If this is a subscriber's opinion then it's no wonder we get milked.:iomg:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

MTNL's ED should think twice before making announcements of UL @ sundays. Now, the situation is as such that we are not even getting a minimal of 256KBPS as suggested by TRAI lol

Agree 100%

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

For people who are facing low speeds, Kindly, contact this number 24361221 for more details. Contact tommorow @ 10AM as these babus would have left their office.

Who does this number lead to?

What exactly are you trying to say??? In the same post you say MTNL sahi hai then in the same breath you crib about low speed. :huh:
If this is a subscriber's opinion then it's no wonder we get milked.:iomg:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Agree 100%

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Who does this number lead to?

Yup, was quoting the MTNL's tagline :P They think whatever they do is right, hence MTNL hai toh Sahi hai :D

Yup, was quoting the MTNL's tagline :P They think whatever they do is right, hence MTNL hai toh Sahi hai :D

Tag lines are for marketing/PR guys to earn money, companies to use & customers to hear AND FORGET. Else get ready to be taken for a ride. Then only tag line pertinent will be 'When r.... is inevitable, lie down & enjoy'. So get don't get taken in by tag lines :)

Tag lines are for marketing/PR guys to earn money, companies to use & customers to hear AND FORGET. Else get ready to be taken for a ride. Then only tag line pertinent will be 'When rape is inevitable, lie down & enjoy'. So get don't get taken in by tag lines :)

Get taken in by tag lines and life will be 'jiska laga dala life jing a la la' :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back