MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,625
Status
Not open for further replies.
@amish well said. the babus dont even know the basic principals of adsl. you cannot expect much from them anyways.G.Dmt is selected automatically if automode is selected, if the router is smart based on the distance and snr margins.

lol Speed test shows 1 Mbps .... sync rate is 2048 and Actual speed in firefox is

23 KB/s :cry::cry:

try some other website and download something else and check the speeds

I hope they resolve the issue by tommorow. Tommorow, morning when they reach their offices, they will be flooded up with hell lot of complaints for sure.

I hope they resolve the issue by tommorow. Tommorow, morning when they reach their offices, they will be flooded up with hell lot of complaints for sure.
that they are used to anyways !

lol Speed test shows 1 Mbps .... sync rate is 2048 and Actual speed in firefox is

23 KB/s :cry::cry:

it always shows the correct speed when u select the Mumbai server for speedtest. I had posted on this yday i think. try speedtest with a U.S or european server then u will see what ur actually getting.

try some other website and download something else and check the speeds
Speed is from hotfile premium putting them in download manager too gives same :xD

just during afternoon peak hours my speed goes as low as 10 KB/s

@ monk you might be right

done from usa server

My case seems to be reversed mumbai server gives 1 Mbps but usa server gives 0.25 Mbps which is my correct speed :cool2:

Hi guys,You guys should give credit to MTNL as an ISP for doing whats right for the customer(us) and not for bashing them for Speed fluctuations and disconnections.In all means they would have FUPed all of us instead they gave us upload speeds and download speed for free*.What more can you ask from an ISP. :)I do agree that you guys are facing disconnections but dont forget they will do themselves right automatically.Have patience Its MTNL.Regards

i hope that number is deleted.. because that is my last resort number when everything else fails.

if people see this number, they will have tendency to try it directly, its more likely that they will abuse that number and then MTNL guys will stop picking/using that number.

and eventually, many of us wud be at loss.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

@amish well said. the babus dont even know the basic principals of adsl. you cannot expect much from them anyways.
G.Dmt is selected automatically if automode is selected, if the router is smart based on the distance and snr margins.

the two routers i have both select ADSL2+ instead of G.Dmt.

I think my distance from exchange is such that, both ADSL2+ and G.Dmt wud be applicable and hence router chooses the latest technology. i.e. ADSL2+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back