MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,623
Status
Not open for further replies.
@amish Very true but this number was given to krish by 1504. I tried it just now & as I expected its off the hook :ishock: Why am I not surprised :(

wtf is happening the email I sent on sunday, to helpdesk is replied today (badi meherbani) with this crap

Dear Customer,
Pl. contact on 1504 /1800228844
Thanks Internet Helpdesk MTNL, Mumbai

When I ring up 1504 they give some other number which is never picked up.:ishock::@:@:@

yeah, they told me to call * as well. when i called there it says " due to faulty line condition ur call cannot be completed " WTF !!. so i called 1504 again n refused to hang up till i get a proper number. I tght if i m adamant enuf i will get some number outta her ! she told me to call * which turned out to be the no of the dialup section !! tht lady flatly refused to give me the BB dept no at all and just hung up. I think MTNL is pushing its luck too far nowadays with customers; handing out dead ph nos and what not. bloody jerks .:madness:
EDIT:
just now did a reverse lookup of the 2nd no: it turns out to be registered to the Dy. general manager (broadband) !!! Either this info is old or the lady has been instructed to hang up on all phones by giving some crap shit reasons.https://broadband.forum/image/png;base64,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

yeah, they told me to call 24361221 as well. when i called there it says " due to faulty line condition ur call cannot be completed " WTF !!. so i called 1504 again n refused to hang up till i get a proper number. I tght if i m adamant enuf i will get some number outta her ! she told me to call 24331408 which turned out to be the no of the dialup section !! tht lady flatly refused to give me the BB dept no at all and just hung up. I think MTNL is pushing its luck too far nowadays with customers; handing out dead ph nos and what not. bloody jerks .:madness:
EDIT:
just now did a reverse lookup of the 2nd no: it turns out to be registered to the Dy. general manager (broadband) !!! Either this info is old or the lady has been instructed to hang up on all phones by giving some crap shit reasons.https://broadband.forum/image/png;base64,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

Guys I have just come back from the exchange, after a great run around (there has been a BIG transfer epidemic so most of the people there currently don't know or have tel no.'s of any particular person, for that they have to refer to their internal directory, which does not improve their mood)I finally was guided to the NOC section where I met the guys doing this job. He told me that it's still W-I-P but would do it for me. And he did. Now when I switched on I find mt downstream SNR has reduced from 33 to 27 :( & Upstream is just 9 :O & to add insult to injury the Attenuation has gone up from DS 31 to 37 :O & US is 21 :cry:. Also frequent DC now :@
More importantly don't bother with the number which Krish gave in this thread as that section is empty as they have gone for training. Also it looks like from the way the NOC guy spoke about their 'quotas' a lot of people might get synced after April :@

Lol MTNL is in funny situation.

See the post where I has said that the ED shot off his mouth to early without understanding the complexities of manually syncing all customers in the UL plans. I don't think there will be many customers who will cheer.

Hmm so its work in progress, so I wont bother ringing up. I guess, I will only waste my time. Hope they will do it in this week :) AND pray to GOD they don't FU my SNR Margin & Attenuation like they have to you. That will be a bigger pain in the A......

I was on DSL 599 now DSL 598 which started of as a 512 kbps plan for over 4 yearrs, which was upgraded to 'upto 2mbps' & I never had any problem then. Aab kya hua???:icry::O:@

Update as on 4/5/2011 7.05 PM
The MTNL Guy arrived at my residence today to inspect and found everything to be Okay, and was told to me that problems are from prabhadevi and not from local exchange. Apart from it, he also showed me some 250 complaints related to the same.

The Speed is somewhat ok as of now, but while downloading the transfer rate fluctuates a lot and isnt as stable as it was. Wondering, What the babus screwed up???

Update as on 4/5/2011 7.05 PM
The Speed is somewhat ok as of now, but while downloading the transfer rate fluctuates a lot and isnt as stable as it was. Wondering, What the babus screwed up???

Yup same with me too.:@:@:@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back