MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,621
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at all the problems you guys are having, I am relieved that I shifted to the 'Freedom 497' plan as my usage is within that limit. So far so good.

Looking at all the problems you guys are having, I am relieved that I shifted to the 'Freedom 497' plan as my usage is within that limit. So far so good.

I will check my dl+upl for a few months then decide if I should shift to that plan. One of the reasons I shifted to a UL plan was because of the shitty metering of my dl on the old 598 plan, now the tolerance for error is reduced even more as its dl+upl.

so basically we all r supposed to sit tight till the babus get settled down in their new posts :(

https://www.speedtest.net/

Mumbai - this is my vodafone speeds ! its amazing at Rs. 599 unlimited using vodafone 3G stick K3765 (7.2mbps)

I had gone Prabhadevi exchange post#276, today & I mentioned to the asst to the DGM Internet that I know someone who gets 4+ Mbps with 3g, his jaw actually dropped when I told him the price. Also rubbed it in by saying its a usb dongle so it can be used on desktop or lappy (yeh sab bolna padta hai) I am sure he is faithfully will tell his boss today or tomorrow. :hysterical::iomg::hysterical:

I had gone Prabhadevi exchange post#276, today & I mentioned to the asst to the DGM Internet that I know someone who get 4+ Mbps with 3g, his jaw actually dropped when I told him the price. I am sure he is faithfully will tell his boss today or tomorrow. :hysterical::iomg::hysterical:

Do you think, he will do something about it?

I had gone Prabhadevi exchange post#276, today & I mentioned to the asst to the DGM Internet that I know someone who get 4+ Mbps with 3g, his jaw actually dropped when I told him the price. I am sure he is faithfully will tell his boss today or tomorrow. :hysterical::iomg::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: A few wet trousers perhaps :D maybe perhaps not, as its no skin of their nose, it's not a pvt company

Do you think, he will do something about it?

Who the Asst or the boss. Asst will tell his boss, I am sure of that about boss who can tell. Can just hope message goes upwards

Nope uska boss ka boss ka boss :D
In that case, You can be rest assured that before reaching the message to uska boss ka boss ka boss, our problem will be resolved automatically as the babus would have got the "Trial and Error" settings method right"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back