MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,619
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had gone Prabhadevi exchange post#276, today & I mentioned to the asst to the DGM Internet that I know someone who get 4+ Mbps with 3g, his jaw actually dropped when I told him the price. I am sure he is faithfully will tell his boss today or tomorrow. :hysterical::iomg::hysterical:
haha, dat was a smart move. hope those idiots take serious note of this.

In that case, You can be rest assured that before reaching the message to uska boss ka boss ka boss, our problem will be resolved automatically as the babus would have got the "Trial and Error" settings method right"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I had gone Prabhadevi exchange post#276, today & I mentioned to the asst to the DGM Internet that I know someone who get 4+ Mbps with 3g, his jaw actually dropped when I told him the price. I am sure he is faithfully will tell his boss today or tomorrow. :hysterical::iomg::hysterical:

in mtnl 3g in Delhi I am not getting even 2mpbs neither on my hsdpa handset nor on their crape data cards,lol

After the sync rate increased yesterday & the testing by me at home (speeds being very irregular) . I am filled with a sense of foreboding that the test of patience yesterday was just the beginning. Only time will tell (on sunday). Hoping for the best

the overall speeds are reduced. quality has reduced.

the overall speeds are reduced. quality has reduced.

Yup true. It reminds me of the first time when we were upgraded to the 'upto 2 mbps' some years ago I had a lot of problems with frequent dc and a bloke from the exchange had the cheek to tell me that since I was getting an unstable connection with the 'upto 2 mbps', he would down grade me to my original speed then viz 512kbps. Its only when I raised my voice they got their act together at their end. :(, which I find is sad, as this should have been a routine affair. I hope history does not repeat itself.

its getting slower & slower .... & in a day, after download of 100 mb, it getts even slower & dead 2 ....... hope its temporary ....

What is this speed problem everyone is complaining about?I only had speed fluctuations when speed was bumped to 2 mbps on Sunday. But on weekdays, speed is dead steady at 1 mbps.MTNL is ok here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back