MTNL Broadband: 2mbps for free on unlimited plans on sundays in April 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 70,616
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNL is trying to lure him back, as he has decided to move out :P

I am on a 1 Mbps plan and since a week been getting only 320 Kbps :( The funny thing is that the Youtube seems to stream flawlessly whereas rest are just shit..have tried all kinds of things, calling 1504, getting the "engineer" to visit my place, getting the lines checked and even speaking to the DGM of my area. Noone seemed to have any clue until i finally stumbled onto this thread. :) and am just glad to see fellow sufferers *humans are sadists indeed* :P

Only if you are synced at 2 mbps :D)

What does this mean? Isn't speed configured at the exchange itself?

If my modem setting shows 1 mbps download and 256 kbps upload in the D-Link 502T settings page, what must I do to get 2 mbps on every Sunday of April 2011, as per the offer.

Please help.

Thanks.

Contact ur exchange OR 1504 (dont know if CC will help)

Contact ur exchange OR 1504 (dont know if CC will help)

Thanks. I prefer to call them tomorrow only if I do not get the 2 mbps.

In the meanwhile, can anyone share their experience after calling 1504. Was it useful?

Thanks. I prefer to call them tomorrow only if I do not get the 2 mbps.

In the meanwhile, can anyone share their experience after calling 1504. Was it useful?

There has always been a great experience by the so called customer care sitting over there.:rofl:

Note: Don't ask them about the issue, Just call them and book your complaint and most important thing, get your docket number

@avidwatcherif u say ur sync is 1mbps then u wont get more than that.plus i dont think ur problem will be solved immediately... 1504 CC probably wont be knowing what u r complaining abt! better option wud be to go to exchange on Monday and contact some real face.

actually moving out of adsl technology which is dependent on a lineman and rains. :Pabove all the callcenter ladies !

@avidwatcher
if u say ur sync is 1mbps then u wont get more than that.

Hi Amish

Thanks for replying. How do I check these sync settings for my D-Link 502T modem?

Also, my plan is 1 mbps @ Rs 999, whereas the offer says all customers on unlimited plans would get 2 mbps speed on all Sundays this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back