MTNL Broadband Mumbai Night Unlimited now from 10PM

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 16,337
My usage is not getting accounted after 7 december 7.30pm.i used net in a day as well as downloaded in between 10-8 yesterday.. but it is still showing upto 7 December 7.30 pm. NOT MOVING AHEAD.it is stuck at 7 December only.

Users with @a username can now heave a sigh of relief.

I just checked my logs. accounted volume is being reset to 0 in real time after 10 pm.

:urock:

I wish I could confirm that but for the fact that the logs have not been updated since 6 in the evening although I have started more than 5 sessions since. At least in the past MTNL used to update the logs in real time, I guess its too much to expect everything to be perfect as far as MTNL is concerned.;)

True.. logs are not getting updated since evening.Things appeared to be normal last night..even logs after 10 pm was accounted as 0.Guess that was too early to comment:redface:.

EDIT: They have not recorded my yesterday's usage in the evening and in the night.

Users with @a username can now heave a sigh of relief.

I just checked my logs. accounted volume is being reset to 0 in real time after 10 pm.

:urock:

Same with me :ohyea:.

Same with me :ohyea:.

your usage accounting started?? :ishock:

mine usage is still stuck at 7 decemebr!! :mad:

they have started accounting usage today.. :thumbsup:But best part is that they have not counted any usage between 7 december to 10 decemebr.. :yahoo:

^Lucky fella :urock:. Mine was not counted from Wednesday 4:30PM to Thursday 1:00PM :happy:.

Back