MTNL Broadband Mumbai Night Unlimited now from 10PM

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 16,320
Its still getting counted after 10PM :@.Are there any '@a' NU users here to confirm the same?

Its still getting counted after 10PM :@.

Are there any '@a' NU users here to confirm the same?

Yes I celebrated without checking :madness: I am also @a user and my data is still counted :cry: now what to do? kya phir wohi complaints aur application ka chakkar? :frown:

i 'm on the old 590NU plan. is the change valid for my plan as well. whom should i contact in MTNL to kno this for sure. i tried calling the call centre & they werent even aware that the change in timing has happened. i told them that information abt change in timing was put on thier website. then teh lady told me that if it was applicable for the current NU plan then it should be applicable for the old one as well. but she wasnt sure. can someone tell me whom should i contact to kno this for sure. cheers.

as per website they have mentioned abt plan 849NU only. but then again i dont know if their programs wud be capable of different NU timings for different NU plans.best way to know is download 2MB data at around 10:30PM and then disconnect and on next day check if its accounted. i say next day because sometimes logs appear the next day. so to be safe, for 1 day dont schedule download betn 10PM-12AM, just run the test and verify first.

On my account downloads/uploads after 10 pm are not counted :dance::dance::dance::dance::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well they have stopped counting for my account :happy: (Wadala Exchange)

Are you an '@a' user?

----------

Yes I celebrated without checking :madness: I am also @a user and my data is still counted :cry: now what to do? kya phir wohi complaints aur application ka chakkar? :frown:

Let's see for tonight and if its still getting counted then I think we all @a NU users need to dash off emails to MTNL simultaneously.

No Zeo I am not a '@a' user.

yogi1771 you use vista 64 bit , can your internet explorer 64 bit work with flash?

Back