MTNL Broadband: New Connection user Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter y2s
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 15,699
Okay Here is How Im connected. I cannot have wires floating in my house, all wires are concealedMy room has my computer in one corner and the wiring available here is1xEthernet, cat 5e cat 62xCable(rj46 I think)7xPower1xOptical Fibre1xTelephone line connected to central Nitsuko system.(in parallel with my other 2 phones in room)6xSpeaker Wires3xEthernet wires- One to my Samsung TV and the other to My Ps3 and the last to my AV SystemSo my question now is this,will they use the cat 6 or will they do some shit with the telephone line?

P.S.- Like the New Sig?Have not got my connection yet though

set up will be like thistel line ---> to modem ---> cat 5 from modem to PC

I see, Well its been 3 days and no response till now.I'm beginning to loose faith

atleast keep it for 7days, thats what they asked for! :D

I agree with amish, for some (like me) the 'starting trouble' in getting a MTNL Triband connection is a test of patience but worth it. :D

Main Post Updated.

11:02 25/01/10
MTNL Fellows came over all set, with modem and everything, Unfortunately My Nitsuko-Enkay Phone system was too complicated for them
Have Arranged My phone fellows to come with MTNL Fellows Tommorow at Noon.
Lets See How it Goes

I agree with amish, for some (like me) the 'starting trouble' in getting a MTNL Triband connection is a test of patience but worth it. :D

I beg to differ, It's the best experience I have had.
Tata Indicom was a Bitch- So Many Documents and stuff
Reliance was a Long procedure with 30 days to get WiMax Connection
Hatway was relatively simple- A week and a signature
MTNL- A phone Call and Thats All. Connection withn 3-4 Days.

You may be right they are improving & try hard to please. Looking at the drop in cribs on this forum about MTNL as compared to say last year ('April Problems') & before that. :D
But its still early days yet.

MTNL- A phone Call and Thats All. Connection withn 3-4 Days.

And what i like best is that no payment to be made at all! No cash, no cheque, no card. Everything comes in next month's bill.

Back