MTNL Delhi discontinues Rs. 4500 6 months unlimited 3G plan

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 13,625
Lucky you.Eiether Delhi MTNL get second thoughts and rolls back in 4500 plan or Mumbai may soon follow Delhi.Different policy for two metros of the same company may not last long.Reality is in metros people have lot of choices .Only data download warroirs put up with MTNL. others who use less than 10GB go to private operators like Reliance,voda,Airtel etc:stop:

it does not depend on whether its same company or not.....You can see that Airtel or any other operator has different plans in two different cities/circles....!!!Even BSNL has announced increasing its 750 UL plan speed to 1Mbps only in AP circle....!!It depends totally on the responses they get....And in some cases(MTNL DELHI) legal issues...!!

The 4500 plan does still work in Bombay. Just recharged it using netbanking.

How did you manage it . I tried using Card and the transaction failed.
For netbanking of the listed banks i only have account with ICICI BANK and it did not even go to the ICICI bank payment page . Straight transaction reject.

Which bank Netbanking did you use.

Did you also verify by sending SMS to ENQ FREE to 444 to see if they indeed added 800 Gb to your account.

I can see 4500 plan on MTNL mumbai recharge website with 6 month validity.Havent tried recharging though.

How did you manage it . I tried using Card and the transaction failed.
For netbanking of the listed banks i only have account with ICICI BANK and it did not even go to the ICICI bank payment page . Straight transaction reject.

Which bank Netbanking did you use.

Did you also verify by sending SMS to ENQ FREE to 444 to see if they indeed added 800 Gb to your account.

I used Citibank, and yes, I do have 800 GB. This is the ENQ FREE message:

Dear Subscriber, Free Promotions Available in Your Account are:-
Call(Sec)=0,
SMS=499,
Video(Sec)=3000,
Data(KB)=839368626.

If yours didnt go to the payment page, perhaps try using a different browser, or clearing all cookies, history and try again.

Back