MTNL Delhi discontinues Rs. 4500 6 months unlimited 3G plan

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 13,625
recharge website is down

yeah! may be this plan is also withdraw from Mumbai circle from this week....hope that new plan will be launch within 4 month..... like 1 year subscription plan.. lol or may be its a marketing policy... for increase the sale in Mumbai ( who's knows that plan will be reintroduce..) if u don't recharge then go and recharge ur data tariff as soon as possible

My current 6 months are going to complete in a few days. I was planning to recharge again. :(What will happen to 4500 postpaid subscribers?

Rs 4500/-Post paid suscribers's plan will run for 180 days and if the subscribers does not choose any alternate plan ,it will go in to general plan with out any data pack(paise rate per KB ):stop:

The existing pre paid and post paid 3G bakras will be subjected to 200 Gb limit with normal "whatever G speed":D and after that speed capped to 256 kbps may be!!

BSNL has sent high specials on deputation to both mumbai and delhi MTNL who have very high experience in screwing customers after sucking them up with mouth watering initial plans!:encouragement:

(we know -we got only 1.5 month in the 6 month rs 4200/un limited plan and the balance almost 4.5 months we were sucking @ 1 mbps !!)

In the last few days-Any one tried to recharge rs 4500 plan after the news broke out? in mumbai or delhi - pre paid or post fresh sign in at Sanchar hut with data card plan?
If it is not implemented,a few can slip thro for the next months (with 200 gb FUP):iomg:

https://www.speedtest.net

Recharge is Down...!!But i can still see some coupons left at rechargeguru....!!

whts with delhi thr arnt evn tht many ppl using mtnl 3g nd th ones who r either dnt hav a newrk twr in their area or hav ntwrk congestion. Many ppl dnt evn knw abt ths 4500 plan.

whts with delhi thr arnt evn tht many ppl using mtnl 3g nd th ones who r either dnt hav a newrk twr in their area or hav ntwrk congestion.
Many ppl dnt evn knw abt ths 4500 plan.

Nowadays typing has become a bit tough with too many spelling mistakes and no patience to correct them!
Any one tried any dictation software for win7? Practical ? to talk to pc and then correct mistakes some what?:no:

Dragon NaturallySpeaking is supposed to be the best though Windows comes with its own speech recognition technology. Try it out in the control panel.

whts with delhi thr arnt evn tht many ppl using mtnl 3g nd th ones who r either dnt hav a newrk twr in their area or hav ntwrk congestion.
Many ppl dnt evn knw abt ths 4500 plan.

My mind can read a word with first and last letters swapped(courtesy to forwarded mails).

But I can't read this. English please :)

Back