MTNL 3G - Rs 4500 for 6 months unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Topweb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 17,640
The 6 mths for Rs. 4500 is worth every penny. I pay 999 pm for 1 Mbps Unlimited plan from Mtnl Mumbai which for 6 mths turns to 5994. This is costlier compared to 6 mths for Rs. 4500. Hope this 3G data plans comes to Mtnl Mumbai.

^How much speed do you get on MTNL's 3G network?

hello guy i did recharge by 4500/- for 6 month, but after 2 and half month my A/C has been zero.....kiso ko koi IDEA hai hai ish bare me...plz help me...!

There is another huge thread on this. Pls read that. It is available for mumbai users.

The 6 mths for Rs. 4500 is worth every penny. I pay 999 pm for 1 Mbps Unlimited plan from Mtnl Mumbai which for 6 mths turns to 5994. This is costlier compared to 6 mths for Rs. 4500. Hope this 3G data plans comes to Mtnl Mumbai.

this plan is available in Mumbai. In broadband for Rs. 999/month you actually pay them Rs. 1101.90/month because of Service Tax.
Hence in 6 months it is Rs. 6611.40

guys this is just a promotional offer, anyone know what happens after 6 moths? will they withdraw and go back to the regular 3G plans that are offered by tata and bsnl ... which have a 2-5GB pm cap? or once we select this plan can we continue and they cant change it?

----------

guys this is just a promotional offer, anyone know what happens after 6 moths? will they withdraw and go back to the regular 3G plans that are offered by tata and bsnl ... which have a 2-5GB pm cap? or once we select this plan can we continue and they cant change it?

----------

I took the BSNL 6 month offer before the MTNL offer was announced & was worried what will happen in 6 months... But now I have a chance to get another 6 months unlimited with this MTNL offer... So think about today & stop worrying about what will happen after 6 months...

Back