MTNL 3G - Rs 4500 for 6 months unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Topweb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 17,640
the rates will definitely come down... if today they can afford to give unlimited then tomorrow also they will offer unlimited.

Is this plan available in Mumbai?
yes better than delhi, because Apko ek sath hi 800GB milta na ki 200GB...yeha delhi me pahale 200GB aur ager 200GB khatam ho gaya tab age ka GB milta hai wo bhi Dur-Bhag kar...!

Today I got recharged my 3G SIM(Data Card K3570Z unlocked) with 4500 but not getting connected to 3G. Though I am getting the good 3G signal but unable to connect. Used APN - pps3g and ppshsdpa . When preference is selected to 'Automatic', it gets connected to 2G with above APN. Prepaid balance is above 50. I got the confirmation of 4500/- recharge with 800GB of data vaild for 180 days. Tried calling to CC(1503). They said call to 011-23627494. Number not going. Again tried calling to CC....... disconnected from other side thrice. Donno what to do.........................N.B- A week ago I was able to connect and get 3G with the same settings(though not on data plan then).

Today I got recharged my 3G SIM(Data Card K3570Z unlocked) with 4500 but not getting connected to 3G. Though I am getting the good 3G signal but unable to connect. Used APN - pps3g and ppshsdpa . When preference is selected to 'Automatic', it gets connected to 2G with above APN. Prepaid balance is above 50. I got the confirmation of 4500/- recharge with 800GB of data vaild for 180 days. Tried calling to CC(1503). They said call to 011-23627494. Number not going. Again tried calling to CC....... disconnected from other side thrice. Donno what to do.........................

N.B- A week ago I was able to connect and get 3G with the same settings(though not on data plan then).

You are useing wroung APN mate
NAME- MTNL 3G
USER NAME- mtnl3g
Password- mtnl123
APN- gprsppsdel

This is the only APN now work with Prepaid...for postpaid it will not work POSTPAID APN is gprsmtnldel

You are useing wroung APN mate
NAME- MTNL 3G
USER NAME- mtnl3g
Password- mtnl123
APN- gprsppsdel

This is the only APN now work with Prepaid...for postpaid it will not work POSTPAID APN is gprsmtnldel

Now its working with APN 'ppshsdpa'. Getting good speed........ even sometimes 3mbps.

Ranjit is the speed you're getting constant? Or is it fluctuating a lot?

Ranjit is the speed you're getting constant? Or is it fluctuating a lot?

Fluctuating beetween 1.8 mbps and 2.8 mbps. Last Sunday it dropped to 800kbps. 3.2mbps is the max I got.( my modem supports max this much). Even Torrent downloads is pretty good.

Today I got recharged my 3G SIM(Data Card K3570Z unlocked) with 4500 but not getting connected to 3G. Though I am getting the good 3G signal but unable to connect. Used APN - pps3g and ppshsdpa . When preference is selected to 'Automatic', it gets connected to 2G with above APN. Prepaid balance is above 50. I got the confirmation of 4500/- recharge with 800GB of data vaild for 180 days. Tried calling to CC(1503). They said call to 011-23627494. Number not going. Again tried calling to CC....... disconnected from other side thrice. Donno what to do.........................

N.B- A week ago I was able to connect and get 3G with the same settings(though not on data plan then).

hey can u tell me how you got your dongle unlocked iam dying for it

Since you guys are getting average 1 mbps to 2 mbps,I am assuming the same speeds while on roaming in BSNL area.I visit Delhi once a year only ( lot of family members settled in delhi).Since BSNL has discontinued un limited 3G -6 months -pre paid ( Rs 4200-6 months-That too speed capped@1mbps for the last 4 months) and now costing Rs 1100-10Gb-30 days validity, thinking of getting a Jadoo sim with 500 mb pack initially and check speeds. If average above 1 mbps,then will ask them to charge rs 4500/6 months pack .:fat::highly_amused:

Back