MTNL 3G - Rs 4500 for 6 months unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Topweb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 17,640
Since you guys are getting average 1 mbps to 2 mbps,I am assuming the same speeds while on roaming in BSNL area.
This highly depends on the tower. There are BSNL towers that are not fast from what I've heard but if you are in a Tier I or II city then PERHAPS you MIGHT get the speeds. MTNL usually gives 2 ±0.5 mbps speeds.

I visit Delhi once a year only ( lot of family members settled in delhi).
Delhi has MTNL.

Since you guys are getting average 1 mbps to 2 mbps,I am assuming the same speeds while on roaming in BSNL area.
I visit Delhi once a year only ( lot of family members settled in delhi).
Since BSNL has discontinued un limited 3G -6 months -pre paid ( Rs 4200-6 months-That too speed capped@1mbps for the last 4 months) and now costing Rs 1100-10Gb-30 days validity, thinking of getting a Jadoo sim with 500 mb pack initially and check speeds. If average above 1 mbps,then will ask them to charge rs 4500/6 months pack .:fat::highly_amused:

I get speeds upto 4 mbps (i.e. 500 kbps actual dl speed) in night 2-7 AM. Rest of the day is stucked between 150 - 600 kbps (i.e. 18 kbps - 50 kbps dl speed) on BSNL netwrok. Sounds like some creepy night booster plan.

Hi guys..First of all, I stay in Bangalore n I go to Andhrapradesh (yzag) very often. I have downloaded more dan 700GB of data when I had BSNL 3G n I just read all ur comments bout MTNL 3G n I wud love to take it. I can get a SIM from Delhi from someone I know but I wanna confirm few things.Please provide da following info...I saw dat der was no way dat v can recharge dis deal online in March. I wanna know if I der z a chance now.Did anyone of u used dis in Bangalore r Yzag. If so, how gud z it?Can I use da Same USB dongle (Huwai 1752, 7,2 MBps) dat I used for BSNL 3G. As of now Z der ny closing date for dis offer?Thank you!

Thanks bro for the response. May I know if it brings ne diff b/n da SIMs that r brought from Delhi r Mumbai??? ( I wanna use it in Bangalore n AP).Thank you!!!

Hi guys...I got My MTNL SIM from Mumbai. I am unable to connect using it n Mobile partner. Please help me.Customer care z not helping :(It goes till Authentication n says"The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed"I tried with mtnl as User name n mtnl123 as Password. (With Caps n without)Tried different APNs as follows with access number *99#ppshsdpagprsppsmumgprsppsdelgprssouth.bsnl.in

have u got Rs. 51 or more balance in account?

----------

also.... you need to make one voice call atleast from mumbai to activate the sim.

have u got Rs. 51 or more balance in account?

----------

also.... you need to make one voice call atleast from mumbai to activate the sim.

Popcorn
Thanks goodness -I saw your post.:no:

My Delhi contact emailed me saying that 3G pre paid sim+ jadoo per second (life time validity)FRC @ rs 92 has been bought and that he will send me by courier tomorrow.
He was saying "by the time sim reaches you- it should be activated"
( I have assured him that I will not make any voice/sms in this sim and if MTNL starts charging for roaming data -i will return him the sim)
I just now called him to- make one call from home circle.from the new 3G sim (Told him to call me with the new sim)

I did not want to bother my contact with the details about HSDPA activation etc.

After I get the sim,I have to use Recharge.in /pay.tm and put Rs 500 in main balance and activate HSDPA myself (debit rs 300-400 from main balance?)
Then small 3 G recharge from main balance/pay.tm and check speeds. If I get atleast 1 to 1.5 mbps with out deduction, then I will move forward for yearly/6 months pack.

https://www.speedtest.net

----------

Hi guys...
I got My MTNL SIM from Mumbai. I am unable to connect using it n Mobile partner. Please help me.

Customer care z not helping :(
chinzz
try to put the sim in 3G mobile and see 3G signal (roaming) coming or not? If you dont have a 3G phone atleast make a voice call (to your contact who sent you the sim).If the problem not solved ,ask him to go to MTNL CSC and pay for the HSDPA activation if not done ( saves timeand money instead of sending the sim back to him by courier) I may be in the same boat soon----:Boy Jog:
It goes till Authentication n says
"The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed"
I tried with mtnl as User name n mtnl123 as Password. (With Caps n without)
Tried different APNs as follows with access number *99#
ppshsdpa
gprsppsmum
gprsppsdel
gprssouth.bsnl.in

Back