MTNL IPTV: IPTV To Be Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 23,962
biggest problem with these DTH and IPTV services is if u have multiple TV's u need to pay separately for STB as well as monthly charges for each TV. Right now i run 4 TV's for 300 bucks which would be damn expensive with these services..

man no details anywhere about it, thats MTNL...Rollout is tomm and still no info to customers, whom are they rolling out the service to then, only to MTNL babus??? :angry:

man i hate these STB's. You buy a brand new LCD TV with all the bells and whistles and then you gotta hook up some POS (piece of sh!#$) device and have two remotes. I'll stick to cable TV for now.

^^^ Finally some news from MTNL, though it does not give any information specially the Tariff and cost of STB's.And they are rolling out tomm... :PMTNL must be the only provider who rolls out service first and then releases information in this age of marketing and advertisement....

it still is better than what microsoft do. they announce a product. keep revealing mroe on what itt would. then delays would happen. then more delays would happen.and if ever they manage to launch the product, it would no where near the product they had promised in the first place. i like the Apple's approach. launch the product, tell what they are delivering. and let the consumer judge for itself. sorry for comparing it with software/hardware companies.

man I understand they both start with M but Microsoft and Mtnl comparison??? :(

Sushubh u must have never spoken to MTNL customer care aunties on 1504, I am damn sure... :P

BTW Vista seems to be on time, whether it lives up to the expectations is a diff story but the last version released before they proceed to RTM is very stable and good.

Back