Mtnl Makes Diwali Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptor_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,939

Raptor_79

MTNL Makes Diwali Offer Techtree News Staff Email Print Oct 21, 2006 MTNL Delhi Executive Director, A K Arora, has announced a slew of schemes this Diwali. Some of them are enlisted as follows: A waiver of Rs 1,300 on booking of Broadband connection, valid up to Nov 15, 2006. A waiver of Rs 500 as activation charges upon booking of Dolphin Post Paid Mobile connection, valid up to Nov 15. A waiver of Rs 300 as activation charges upon booking of WLL Mobile connection, valid up to Nov 15. Hundred free local calls on MTNL Networks in the Dolphin Post Paid Economic Plan of Rs 100 per month. Reduction in call rates on Pre Paid Mobile Plan for local calls on MTNL Networks from Rs 1.50 to Rs 0.60 per minute, and on other networks from Rs 1.50 to Rs 1.20 per minute. Reduction in SMS charges for local SMS from 50 paise to 25 paise per SMS. Increase in Extra talk time up to 37.5 percent on pre paid re-charge coupons. Calls from Garuda Mobile to Mumbai Landline/FWT and WLL(Mobile) to be charged at Rs 1.20 per 3 minutes. New pre paid SIM connection of Rs 400 launched, with talk time of Rs 200 and validity of 8 months. Garuda Mobile Unlimited Plan with monthly rental of Rs 600, and with free unlimited local calls on MTNL Networks. Two Broadband Combo Plan; one being free download of 500MB and 200 free calls - for a monthly rental of Rs 500, the other a free download of 200MB and 100 free calls - for a monthly rental of Rs 250. MTNL Delhi not to charge restoration fee of Rs 100 for Landline connections in the event of disconnection due to non-payment. Additionally, incoming facility to be made available to customers for one month instead of 15 days. All Basic landline tariff plans to be available on FWT. Subscribers can choose between FWT or landline connections. For details on Garuda connections, customers can contact 1502; for details on Dolphin/Trump, they can contact 1503; whereas for Landline and Broadband, they can contact 1500.

jale pe aur ek bar namak!anyway my friend.. link to that page was already posted once in forum

Wow man look at the prpaid rates......I am so happyJust Re 0.60 per min for calls to MTNL landlines......And just 25p for SMS .

lol.blames and counter blames!flames and counter flames!

Damn it!!! What CRIME HAVE THE MUMBAI USERS COMMITTED? Why the hell do we always loose out?! I am NOT GOING PAY MY TAXES. Let the hell of a country go to, well, HELL! :'(

Believe me Dolphin is way better than IdeaCoverage is decent though not excellent like Airtel and HutchDolphin Rocks.....Mumbaikars are washing sins of pichla janam :)

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOI almost applied for boradband that day, but good that I didn't, saves my 1300 bucks cool.

Back