MTNL Mumbai: Rs. 999 for Unlimited Data (3 Months Promotional Plan)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 37,867
Finished it. I called customer care, the aunty wrote a complaint and said tomorrow I'll get a call, on how to resolve the issue. I asked her if I could get more data as they promised unlimited internet, she said I don't have the authority, you'll know it tomorrow.

Edit- One lesson, never finish your data limit (fup) on Sunday. The MTNL guys would not resolve your issues on Sunday. I'll update tomorrow if I get additional data or not.

I've got 51 GB again, it will be valid till 20th April, as per the validity of my recharge. My two days were wasted due to holidays.

You can have more GBs after those few GBs are consumed. I guess I was given a few GBs cuz I had 5-6 days validity left only. MTNL people had no idea about the plan having an 150 GB fup. Thus they give more free bytes. I'm very much sure if you consume free bytes you may get more data again.

I'm just loving mtnl. I used almost 190 GBs in my last recharge. And again recharged with 999 rs on 22nd April and till now I've used almost 45 GB data. I hope this plan doesn't expire. Also I came across a thread on this forum that mtnl started top ups. These top ups are very reasonable with good data limit..

I've consumed my 150 GB in just 14 days.. Called up MTNL.. I'll see when & how much data is replenished..

Edit: I've got more 150 GBs..

Back