MTNL -NU849 V/s 512 kbps unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter sumit4u13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,982
They are charging only Rs. 1299 for 512 UL combo which not only gives 512 kbps unlimited broadband but in addition gives 500 free landline calls.
In case that does not make you angry enough about how we in Mumbai are treated by MTNL, here is something more.
They have unlimited 256 kbps combo at Rs. 599/- which includes 100 free landline calls. This is a promotional scheme till March 2009 but I believe once you lock on to that scheme, you can continue for ever just like we had 590 NU before.

and if still u r not angry, here's small piece of information to add lol. with 512 combo ur telephone rent gets waived off, i was paying 250 rent earlier.

i m also planning to switch for 1299 plan but its still expensive :P.

thats not the case anymore..you can get your plan changed in the middle of a month..mtnl now allows u to do that

I agree
but avoid it. Been there, seen the system. They may mess up.

they changed my plan at the start od the month not before .i chnaged my plan last month but they chnage the speed at the start of this month :ashamed:

I guess the plan change is still done in first of every month here in Delhi.It might not be the case for Mumbai just like their tarrifs:P.So much difference.Looks like there is a very good demand of MTNL connection in delhi after Airtel has announced their fair looting policy.:happy:

The inevitable has happened. Jiska mujhe dar thaa wohi ho gaya. I was on 256 unltd and changed to DSl 749 2mbps. The plan was changed from start of this month but the speeds are still capped at 256kbps. Now i will have to run around to find the MTNL babus to increase my speed. Sigh!!!!

Go for 849NU plan. I was on that plan for quite some time and found the speeds quite good(arond 170-200kbps download speeds)....

Hey I am unable to look for this plan.
I've been searching over MTNL Delhi Tariffs.

I reside in Delhi

Hey I am unable to look for this plan.
I've been searching over MTNL Delhi Tariffs.

I reside in Delhi
I think this plan is available only in Mumbai. I just checked delhi mtnl website and it does not show any similar plan.

Is there any good reason why you want to switch plans only next month?
If this plan doesn't work for you, why don't you switch ASAP?

B'coz even if you do ASAP. MTNL will enable the changed plan only from the 1st of the next month.

Back