MTNL reduces 256 kbps unlimited plan charges to 799. Will Airtel follow?

• Thread starter Thread starter fusion123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 9,407

fusion123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Home 999 Plan
Hi All,
Saw in the Hindustan Times Delhi edition of March 19, 2008 that MTNL has reduced the prices of their 256 KBPS unlimited plan to 799 from existing 949/month.

I think high time that Airtel should also reduce their prices to 750 or 799/month for unlimited 256 kbps plans in all circles and not just couple of cities.

Link to the news can be found at :
HindustanTimes ePaper

I think they probably will, they've already slashed prices in the south.

If my memory serves me correctly, Airtel has already slashed the tariff rates of 256K unlimited broadband in the Chattisgarh and MP area. I think the plan costs Rs. 699 per month. So, 100 bucks cheaper than MTNL :evil:

I'm going to remain annoyed with Airtel till they give us the 256kbps for 699 plan here in Mumbai.Well, at least progress is being made ..

^^ just not airtel even mtnl is biased in mumbai, forget slashing the rate, still no unltd plan in mumbai yet.also nu is 100 bucks extra

**** airtel, im interested to see what bsnl does

Hey MTNL has slashed the 256 UL prices 2 months back..even am on this plan from last month...Airtel have reduced the prices of their plans to 750 in some areas...

Hey MTNL has slashed the 256 UL prices 2 months back..even am on this plan from last month...
Airtel have reduced the prices of their plans to 750 in some areas...

Yea...airtel is offering 256 kbps UL for 750 in some areas...only where they have unused bandwidth...but I wonder when they will introduce it in places like delhi n mumbai...

n dnt 4get HYD ppl...im desp. waitin for my 128kbps-699 Plan to be upgraded to the 256kbps UL 699 Plan they launched in MP&Chandigarh

Back