MTNL Triband Registration

• Thread starter Thread starter ultra vires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,240
I was wondering if we could register online for the MTNL TriBand solution instead of going to one of those sanchar huts.
I tried registering at the site MTNL Delhi, Customer Care Portal

But it hasnt got 749NU listed in the list of plans.
So can i register with them by calling at 1500 ??

and btw how much would it cost buying a new DSL modem .. any idea guys ??:ashamed:

@ultra wires
Sorry I could not see DSL in your posting above ! as you claim now .

spoon feeding eh...

i am attaching a pic to prove just what i said ... please see in the pic that there is no plan for DSL 749 NU in the list and that was the question i was asking.

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/694/14920771nq3.th.png
Big list of Modems .. nada... i was just asking whats the price like ...

Y! pro answering machine... good for u :)

OK. Your 100% correct. I will check my eyesight !
Regarding Yahoo Answers. There is No rewards for answering
and I am not a professional, but a learner getting knowledge from people like you. and thanks a lot.

ANYBODY ELSE CAN SEE THE IMAGE CLEARLY ? I could not .

if u just click on that image u will be taken to a site with bigger image :P

@ultra vires1.YES. If you don't log in and click the pic ( in the thread) enlarged picture seen ( ( FF and IE7)2. NO. When I log in and click the link ( no pic) only thumbnail seen.Further clicking on the thumbnail no action ( both in FF and IE7)3.In the browser address removed the "th" and enlarged picture seen. 4. Checking my computer settings.Hope you are registering/changing to TRiB749NU shown as entry 17 in Tariff plans.

Yes sir registering for that plan only.A second hand DSL modem deal is in progress coz i have to leave airtel :( as soon as i get the modem i will apply for connection. But the thing is that my frnds are saying to wait a little and see if MTNL (delhi) comes up with some special offer for the festive season. Really in 2 minds now :(

@Ultra vires : Presume you have rented the modem from Airtel. If purchased , you can use it for MTNL connection.I am using Beetel220Bx Adsl2+Modem for both Dataone(BSNL)and Airtel. ( Change the RJ11 CABLE FROM SPLITTER)Unable to leave Airtel because of unlimited NU at 256Kbps taken long back.Also thought better to have two ISP connections.Para two : I think D-Link or Linksys has a modem combining Adsl+modem+lan+wireless(?) which will be a useful purchase in the long run. Google, or I will confirm details later. 0640 pm Update : Noted yr reply. Have a nice day.

The thing is that the Airtel modem is rented, so they are gonna take it back and i already have a Netgear WG614 v7 WiFi router with me. :)

Back