MTS MBlaze Ultra WiFi - Is it advisable?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepika24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 25,952
999-75(discount)+12.36%tax=Rs.1038

75 discount first i thought was for ebill but i got it twice now so may be for the device for first 10 months, i am not sure because only for AP state it is written on website but i am not complaining.

Don't buy it before seeing to a demo at exact place where you gonna use it most, that way you won't need to worry about antennae stuff as mentioned by someone in another mts thread.

Check out my Speedtest result.Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Ps i am from delhi circle
wheredo you live in delhi? speed is awesome. me too have mblaze ultra wifi Huawei EC315 . postpaid plan Rs 999 (40gb) but not getting good speed. speed is around 6-30kB/s only and not constant

I am live in tilak nagar west delhi
Speed varies a lot during day. Currently i have put my dongle at second floor and using wireless repeater at first floor to get good signal on ground.
Previously it was giving speed similar to urs when dongle was plugged in first or ground floor. So better place dongle less inside the house, at edge rooms if you can.

Try complaining to appliate authority email address given on mts website. What's your location?
Speedtest at time of this post
Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Speed varies a lot during day. Currently i have put my dongle at second floor and using wireless repeater at first floor to get good signal on ground.
Previously it was giving speed similar to urs when dongle was plugged in first or ground floor. So better place dongle less inside the house, at edge rooms if you can.

Try complaining to appliate authority email address given on mts website. What's your location?
Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results
i live in sagarpur :D. can you tell me what wireless repeater you are using
i dont have a laptop/pc but i managed to activate it from friend's pc . so does it affect speed if i use it via wall charger :D? as i can see you getting the speed of 2.15Mb/s. is it mbps(bits)? because its twice the speed of which mts claims

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results thats the speed i am getting ,, and funny thing is , upload speed is higher than downloading speed

Speed is in megabits only not megabytes. You can use any router with repeater function.
But before buying first check at top floor of your home. If you don't get good speed even at top floor then no need to buy a brand new repeater.

Speed is in megabits only not megabytes. You can use any router with repeater function.
But before buying first check at top floor of your home. If you don't get good speed even at top floor then no need to buy a brand new repeater.
speed is low as usual in second floor

Back