multiuser setup ZTE ZXDSL 531B

• Thread starter Thread starter anish_annu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 35,760
Tried the Turbo feature of Opera ? Works well in such cases.

MTU is already set to 1452

Problem is why the ZTE 531B router is just connecting to Google,G Mail & Orkut & cannot open Yahoo,Hotmail etc in PPPoE mode, while it works well in Briged mode?

zxdsl 531B & wa3002_g4
I think both units r have same hardware board/ menu pages.
Check my sticky link wa 3002_g4 quick reference.
Re check MTU and dns entries.
also the DSL page.

I could able to configure ZTE ZXDSL 531B in PPP/PPPoE mode, but only gmail and orkut is opening, no any other websites are not opening. Please help me why I am not ale to browsing any other websites except gmail/orkut in ppp/pppoe mode.

i too have a ZTE ZXDSL 531B. having the same problem. with bridging everything works fine but in PPPoE only google/gmail and a very few sites open.. like onlinesbi etc. youtube homepage opens but no downloads... did you finally figured out the problem?do i have to change my modem??

I am getting the same problem. In pppoe mode only google,gmail,orkut & some other websites open.While in Bridge mode everything runs fine. Is there some Firmware problem with this modem?

i too have a ZTE ZXDSL 531B. having the same problem. with bridging everything works fine but in PPPoE only google/gmail and a very few sites open.. like onlinesbi etc. youtube homepage opens but no downloads... did you finally figured out the problem?do i have to change my modem??

Back