My issues with Tata Sky DTH Service

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 31,962
Really dude. I dont understand u have so much grudge against TS that u r bumping 2 yr old threads. Ur frustation is ok but not to such an extent.

U shud make a single thread and post der itself.

Ok Jignesh, but some of those threads were worth keeping separate.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

must be a masochist to suffer so long when other mouth watering choices are available!

Who will bear the hardware cost for migration?

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

frnd, posting same things again and again does it have any effect. Anyways from how many yrs u have TS?

frnd, posting same things again and again does it have any effect. Anyways from how many yrs u have TS?

Bought after some time after its launch.

Bought after some time after its launch.

Ah. That's is long time yaar. And now u want the hardware cost after using it for 4 years? Its better that it goes to dustbin or else I have seen many of dem sell the STB to the dealers as well.

Ah. That's is long time yaar. And now u want the hardware cost after using it for 4 years? Its better that it goes to dustbin or else I have seen many of dem sell the STB to the dealers as well.

Ya, But I am somewhat miser when it comes to inferior services.

Pleasure derived from watching more channels and reduced price of packages, I am sure, will more than compensate migration headaches.
I believe, some provide free STBs as well. Double bonanza!!

Even if none of the above is available, why suffer? Jump out and be free of worries, tension and negative thoughts/vibrations. An apt tamil proverb is "kittathayin vettena mara" - if you can't get it, forget it!

my Tata Sky subscription got expired few days back I have been trying to call their CC for almost 4 days now (probly 10 times already ) and everytime I get stuck on the fuking music nd the call never gets transferred to anyone..... finally it did tdywow I just dialed and a lady picked up after 10 min.....now she told me u have -bal in ur account and u need to do a recharge for 2k to get the 6 month package to change to the new grand pack. After doing the dam recharge she tells me u hav bal. till 2011 nd u have to continue on the old package only wtf ? then I totally banged her fr telling me after i had done the recharge with her on the phone all the time during it....she said we will refund u Rs 40 nd giv u 6 months package fr Grand pack fr the recharge u have done....now how did she arrive at rs 41 refund god knows if i I had -bal lol....nd tata sky online website suks big time fr nt having updated the latest packages.... completely pathetic.....this whole recharge process took almost 45 min prbly more..btw....I just went to check out if recharge has been done properly nd boom no recharge is being displayed on my tata sky set top box nd lady told me u will get message instantly.....again had to call them up nd go thrw thw whole process again to let me know it takes 10 min fr the message to arrive......na nt happy with their cc..

@autumn If you hate Tata Sky so much why dont you throw it away and start using another dth.The years have passed and you still hate tatasky may be even more now.Cant beleive you are worrying about the hardware or migration cost.Getting a New DTH is cheaper than recharging for an year in many DTH operators like Airtel.

@autumn If you hate Tata Sky so much why dont you throw it away and start using another dth.
The years have passed and you still hate tatasky may be even more now.
Cant beleive you are worrying about the hardware or migration cost.
Getting a New DTH is cheaper than recharging for an year in many DTH operators like Airtel.

Good advice but not executable. Only TS customers have the option to migrate. Non TS customers can only throw dirt.

Good advice but not executable. Only TS customers have the option to migrate. Non TS customers can only throw dirt.

U nailed it ;)

Back