Need help connecting router. (working with beam router)

dextermorgan

I got banned!
ISP
Beam Fiber
Friend's beam connection works with beam issued router. But if I connect the wire to TP-Link model, the net is not working. But if connected directly to lan port net is working.

So, did beam did any sort of binding to its own issued router?

halp.

Friend's beam connection works with beam issued router. But if I connect the wire to TP-Link model, the net is not working. But if connected directly to lan port net is working.

Even I am facing exactly the same issue from this morning.
I tried calling the customer care and explaining all the stuff to them.
They asked me to reset my router, plug out and plug in, Refresh and Restart. I tried doing all these for multiple times and none of them worked. They are sending a technician to my home today. Lets see what happens.

Last edited:

Got it repaired a while back.
The problem is with your local beam server. Call the customer care and they'll resolve your issue in minutes.

yeah. this was resolved with a call to customer care. local technician called friend to confirm. gotta say quality customer care is what stopping me from switching from going to hathaway ..even tough they have 50mbps.

beam should raise data caps or increase speeds now.

Back