Need help with SCV STB

• Thread starter Thread starter mtotbj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,425

mtotbj

ISP
Airtel
I have COSHIP STB from SCV. I need to add channels to the 'Favorites'. Can anyone help how I can do this? If any previous thread exists that explains this, please do post the link to the same. Thanks and appreciate your help.

go to channel edit sub menu in installation menu and mark has favourite by pressing button corresponding to it...

From yesterday i am also using the same STB. Can you tell me how many channels can we add in the fav. group.

Dont know not tried adding channels i think it may be unlimited

The good news in SCV STB is that we can add unlimited fav channels and more important thing is that we can alter the channel arrangement too which is not possibel in any DTH. So i have not wasted my money in getting SCV STB and I am happy now that i need not depend on just TS to add channel or force me to pay for a boquet to just view one single channel. :thumbsup:.

U r a Lucky Guy, as u have Both Tata Sky and SCV STB :thumbsup:

I was also in your situation asdfgf. Now i got both the TS and SCV STB but you know when i was in college doing my M.COM - I was just seeing only FTA channels from 2003 september till 2006 August. I think you are lucky enough to get TS when you are studying in UG itself my dad refused to go for TS when i was in college. You know onething i am a great fan of cricket and i still regret the moment when india beat Aus in adelade last time when india toured Aus and i missed the entire series which was a good one. Now i am earning but still constrained to my self in paying not more than Rs. 400 to Rs. 500 for Television viewing. Now even though i am having TS & SCV STB i am paying Rs. 400 and i am happy about what i get. The main reason why i purchased SCV STB is that the cost and also i dont want depend on TS to add Tamil channels. I am really enjoying my TV viewing for the past 2 days as i get 4 tamil music channels such as - Sun music, isaiaruvi, Jaya music and SS music. Time will come for you also once you start earning.:thumbsup: and all the best for that.:thumbsup:

Back