New channel on SCV STB

• Thread starter Thread starter benjamin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 12,955
There is a slighted of difference between SCT STB and TS as the picture quality of TS is better than SCV STB and also sound level of each channels varies in SCV STB where as in TS the sound level are uniform in all the channels. Dont buy TS at this point of time. I cant comment on dish tv as i am not using it and i have not seen it:(

Yesterday in our office i was surfing through the hathway stb channels to my wonder they have got most of the new channels such World movies, NDTV imagine, Vasanth TV, and many more........... I wonder why SCV is not adding the channels. One thing the EPF of Hathway is also good guys:thumbsup:

hey ! mr.ajuravi, any reason not to buy ts at this point of time? does it anything to do with the package or costs.yes i also wud like 2 see atleast world movies. dont know why they are not adding.did u try to talk 2 scv people and ask why they are not adding it? i tried but no one is picking up the phone

First i dont have the patience to call the SCV CC to ask about the world movie channels and others too. Regarding TS the STB price has dropped but now they creating some new packages with respect to accomodate the sports channel in accomodating in single pack. The problem is that we the customers are not clear on this issue. I request you to wait for 2 weeks time on this. For more clear idea browse the TS dth section in this forum as it might clear all your doubts:thumbsup:

One more new channel is added in SCV cable that is vasanth TV but i doubt it is added into the SCV STB.......:ashamed:. In SCV cable they have added Vasanth tv instead of Udahaya Movies and one more thing in cable they have also added UTVi news too instead of headlines today.

they seem to be adding new channels only on cable, even channels like 9x which we were getting earlier are not available anymore on STB, but it is available on cable.

I have not noticed that in my STB anyway i will check today and let you know tomorrow.

////only on cable, even channels like 9x which we were getting earlier are not available anymore on STB, but it is available on cable. /// 9x is available in SUN STB at Chennai. Strange if you don't get that. please clarify whether you get a blank screen or no-listing at all.

Back