New channel on SCV STB

• Thread starter Thread starter benjamin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 12,955
they seem to be adding new channels only on cable, even channels like 9x which we were getting earlier are not available anymore on STB, but it is available on cable.
I am getting 9X in the STB:happy: but i dont watch that chennal;)

2 days before when i auto scanned it showed 151 channels,world movies ws included but nw it got disappearred back to 147 channels

Recently, for the past three or four days, the SCV has been playing jokes with the customers. They showed names of new channels like WinTV, Wordmovies etc. - but I did not get any signal (the message was "Currently scrambled"). Now, all these new introductions are gone.... But, alas there is worse news now... Even the earlier proper channels are now scrambled. The channel NewsX and SSMusic are now scrambled. At the same time, These channels are coming as FTA from the same set top box (i.e. by direct RF connection to the TV bypassing STB). This is some sort of a sick joke on behalf of SCV. Does anyone else have the same problem? Thanks Jay

Hey SCV Stb will be like the Dth stb?Can someone take a pic of the SCV Stb?

2 days before when i auto scanned it showed 151 channels,world movies ws included

but nw it got disappearred back to 147 channels
I was happy when they introduced those channels on saturday and equally disappointed when removed it:rofl:.

Recently, for the past three or four days, the SCV has been playing jokes with the customers.

They showed names of new channels like WinTV, Wordmovies etc. - but I did not get any signal (the message was "Currently scrambled").

Now, all these new introductions are gone....

But, alas there is worse news now...

Even the earlier proper channels are now scrambled. The channel NewsX and SSMusic are now scrambled. At the same time, These channels are coming as FTA from the same set top box (i.e. by direct RF connection to the TV bypassing STB). This is some sort of a sick joke on behalf of SCV.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks

Jay
I am getting both SS music and newsx in SCV STB and also i was getting SS Music(atleast till hesterday night) also in normal cable line too but i am not aware whether Newsx is coming in normal cable line..........

Hey SCV Stb will be like the Dth stb?Can someone take a pic of the SCV Stb?
I am using both SCV STB and TS STB both of them are somewhat similar but i cant take pics and post over here as i dont have camera.......:(

i am not getting discovery travel and bbc world, travel channel has been taken off the list, while bbc show "currently scrambled" sign. :(

UPDATE 0110PM SORRY. wrong thread.

By declaring 1 million connection on SUN DTH, probably some of the FTA channels want their "pound of flesh " now from SUN DTH !!!! This may be the reason for removing and adding some channels. ONLY DD can compel MSO's/cable operators and DTH providers to broadcastDD channels subject to a minimum. ( BY LAW)
In Chennai:
Option 1 : Simple cable connection ( sumangali SUN group) : all Tamil channels almost. Rs 100/= PM . ( say about 50 channels )
SUNTV is pay channel outside Chennai in rest of Tamilnadu.
I get TenSports/BBC/9X ! watched SONYMAX recent cricket relays FREE !
Option 2 : cable connection with STB Rs 100+additional Rs 100/= for all channels. No packages. ( not subscribed )
Option 3 : Sun DTH ( subscribed ) One year Rs 1000/= get FTA channels what SUN includes. .
Now if interested in some other language/sports /channels select your package and pay upto Rs 140/PM etc.
We cannot compel any DTH to include all the indian FTA channels ( Even if the FTA programs/companies are willing to allow it free of cost. ) Transponder limitations.

Always refer Sun Direct DTH Service for any changes, and add this web site to bookmarks.

what happen the new channel vasanth tv and raj musixiam waiting for sep 15 bcoz tamilnadu goverment launch arasu cable corp so much tamil channel avilable in acc

Last week i spoke to the SCV office people thru telephone they told that they wont add Vasanth TV or Raj digital or Raj Musix in STB at this point of time:rofl:

Back