Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,094
@PRAKASH G which area of Pune are you located? I am hoping I will get 1277 plan installed this week - fingers crossed. These plans became available 5 days ago on Sept 12th in my exchange in Hadapsar Industrial Estate.

Are you sure you tweeted to BSNL_RAJASTHAN (@BSNL_RJ) | Twitter , if that's what they replied you then take screenshots and post them to bsnl corporate. i use 700GB+ data every month and i never got such reply from them. These old permanent BSNL employees think they can get away with anything.

Thought I would share the tweets. BTW impressed with jio how they dont want to loose even a single customer.

bsnl.jpg

@PRAKASH G which area of Pune are you located? I am hoping I will get 1277 plan installed this week - fingers crossed. These plans became available 5 days ago on Sept 12th in my exchange in Hadapsar Industrial Estate.

I m in wakad. Its taken a month for me to get the connection, after a continuous follow up with the BSNL.

777 & 1277 no more promotional plan. they have added into the regular FTTH plan

Broadband Internet Service on FTTH

Last edited:
I have been trying to get the connection 3 months now, in this I have been billed for 2500rs for a connection that does not exist. After few tweets bill was cancelled though.

Thought I would share the tweets. BTW impressed with jio how they dont want to loose even a single customer.

bsnl.jpg

O_O
Outrageous that they can reply in such manner on a public forum.
Even if they have cleverly appended Upto 100mbps in offical tariff, they cannot get away with providing less than 80% of promised speed. I suggest you dont take this lying down, and pursue this matter further.
Raising this in BSNL grievance portal
BSNL Consumer Griev
and finally pgportal CPGRAMS-Home will surely help.
While its certainly good that JIO is on the lookout for new customers, proper competition in terms of BSNL will help , especially in sectors where BSNL is the only option.

How can I find the contact number of my area's LCO? cannot find it on MP BSNL website. I had registered for new connection on self care portal. The guy called today and told me that the connection is feasible in your area, then I told him that I want FTTH not broadband then he got confused and said I will call back but I did not receive any call.

You go to your local exchange of your area and speak to JTO, they know all the lco's who have tied up with BSNL.

^ My BSNL exchange is like, we don't know who the LCOs are, you try contacting the LCO in your area. I was like, WTF! He took the application and said the LCO would contact me, but then if they have to contact me, the LCO need to be informed first, for that BSNL needs to know who the LCO is right.

Stupid people. I have complained on Twitter, let's see how it goes.

Back