Need Suggestions for a Power Bank

v1rus

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I am looking to buy a power bank with upward of 10000mah capacity.

I would have bough a Xiaomi power bank in a heartbeat but it is out of stock for a long time (please no flak).

I probably do not want to consider India re-sellers selling Chinese OEM unless I guess some actual user has a really good feedback.

I am currently inclined towards OnePlus but the size of Asus is really tempting but it looks like re-branded OEM stuff

I will appreciate any and all suggestions.

If you do end up considering an Anker unit... Compare the prices with iBhejo.com. And get a quote for Amazon.com listing from iShopInternational.com :D Though power banks are expensive to import coz they are heavy and duty is high I believe.

Upvote 0
My Mi4 usually last me 2 days with my usage and I usually do not need a power bank.

I will have to travel in couple of days via plane and I need tablet/phone with rhymes playing for my son to sit on his seat and not to bother anyone.

I may not have time import and probably will not go that route.

Thanks for suggestions though :)

I believe if i use any of the links from this thread they have your affiliate link already embedded in them?

Upvote 0
if its not a regular requirement, Intex 11000 mAh would be around Rs.750 after Paytm cashback, its best for it price.

I have both Intex 4000/11000 mAh with me, smaller one I carry along, its decent for my rare backup power requirement.

Upvote 0
Back