New add-on Pack: Lifestyle Bronze Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,970
Unfortunately, i subscribed to this pack as i am getting SVBC in this.Also, IPL makes me to subscribe to Jumbo Pack...Ala-carte for ZEE pack....For Football... TEN SPORTS, ESPN and STAR SPORTS...God.... i am really thinking why i have switched from SD to TS while i relocated....TS... I do not know they are going to survive in SOUTH if they go like this... people who had subscribed for Annual.. and Mega pack only keeping it i guess.. I guess if i spend my one month payment to SD, i can have my connection immediately..

switched from sD to ts oh god. you should have asked experts before switching.

Unfortunately, i subscribed to this pack as i am getting SVBC in this.

Also, IPL makes me to subscribe to Jumbo Pack...
Ala-carte for ZEE pack....
For Football... TEN SPORTS, ESPN and STAR SPORTS...

God.... i am really thinking why i have switched from SD to TS while i relocated....

TS... I do not know they are going to survive in SOUTH if they go like this... people who had subscribed for Annual.. and Mega pack only keeping it i guess..

I guess if i spend my one month payment to SD, i can have my connection immediately..
here's an truth written by one of our member TS going its way down in SOUTH:wall:

^^stick with ts. you made the wrong choice to go with cable. cables sucks and ts rocks to the core.

I believe this is a good move by Tata Sky, by making such smaller packs, we consumers need to pay only for those channels which we really use. I don't know why some other members are having problem with this new pack, any way it is not affecting any other existing packs. Why should a consumer has to pay for several GEC channels if he is interested in only religious channels ? Tatasky has to satisfy all types of viewers.I would support smaller packs at lower rates so that we pay only for what we watch.

Back