New ADD ON Packs

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,973
CC people dont know anything:@:madness:
I would say all the DTH service providers CC dont give any information of new packs or addition of new channel before it is officially launched.........:@:madness:. Every DTH customer has this problem:@

CC - does not know about current package detail.. They know only to get Name, place and phone number ... repeat the same and finally they say we don't have information will let you know as soon as they know. :S

CC - does not know about current package detail.. They know only to get Name, place and phone number ... repeat the same and finally they say we don't have information will let you know as soon as they know. :S
I dont think as i feel they might be knowing the information but they are restricted not to pass this information to the customers before the official announcement.......and thats the reason they say to the customer that they dont have informaiton...even if they have information they wont tell you...........

I dont think as i feel they might be knowing the information but they are restricted not to pass this information to the customers before the official announcement.......and thats the reason they say to the customer that they dont have informaiton...even if they have information they wont tell you...........

Thats very bad :madness:

SO how do u know that new add-on packages are launched??????????

It is originially posted by MJ786 in the other forum.He is the one who 1st gave the info about the package details of SD even before it is launched.So wait for some days:happy::thumb:

Thats very bad :madness:
There are some customer if you give any information unofficially they will take up those issues if things does not come to effect as informed by the CC people and thats the reason they dont give any information if it is not official:rofl:.

Back