New ADD-On package Tamil G.E @30 RS

• Thread starter Thread starter tomemmanuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,679
The channels that are in Tamil GEC pack must bevijay tv and the Raj channels may be they are going to add Jaya plus in thatIt is costlyHope they add these channels in the basic package itself

Hi i spoke to cc now about the tamil ge pack. She told that it is not yet released and they are just testing. And it will be available soon. When i asked about the list of channels in that pack she told it will be available later only after that pack release and they will mention in the website. Whenever calling cc for all the question they simply say all are in testing. What the hell is this. They are really testing only our patience.

it seems Sun DTH is going TS way,,..

May be Tamil GE Add on package contains Vijay and Raj ChannelsBecause cost of Vijay TV is around Rs. 14/- (Except CAS, in CAS all channles costs Rs.5/-)i dont know about the Raj Channels, since they given 4 channels, may the the cost will around Rs. 10 to Rs. 15Thats why SUN DTH fixed Rs. 30 for this Add on Pack.

i think tamil GE addon will be raj tv,raj plus,raj news,raj music,isaiaruvi,jaya max,jaya plus,vijay tv in future they going to add zee tamil,etv tamil,vasanth tv (i think this is for telugu viewers,kanada viewers)

But i Guess It will Take some TimeThe Star Packages are still to come,There are No sports channelsHope they add other These channels before adding GEC pack

Back