New BSNL Website , Same old Garbage Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,034
I searched in PostPaid Orders and it shows "no records found". What other way to check if and when my plan changes.

I searched in PostPaid Orders and it shows "no records found".
What other way to check if and when my plan changes.
check speed here http://mybroadbandspeed.co.uk
You can have a graph of the speeds. If the speed is reduced/increased
as per your tariff plan choice, assume plan is changed.
Wait till 1st August .
Confirm you checked in CRM

check speed here http://mybroadbandspeed.co.uk
You can have a graph of the speeds. If the speed is reduced/increased
as per your tariff plan choice, assume plan is changed.
Wait till 1st August .
Confirm you checked in CRM

Nothing has changed. Still on the same speeds. No I did not check CRM as there needs to be another account I suppose. My internet speed would anyways be reset on the 1st of next month. So, not sure how that would help. I am a bit too busy with work and so I am not getting much time too but half of the work are screwed up and going extremely slow due to the slow speeds.

Please mention current plan, plan applied.

Current plan 1350 plus, applied for 1700 plus

1 week has passed since I gave the application (it was last Saturday) and no change in plan still. It seems I have just wasted time and money. Day after tomorrow new month would start and my plan would go back to normal and I would never know if the plan changed. Fck.

It is nearing a month since I applied for the plan change but it has not yet changed. I called them up right now and they are saying it is showing "in progress" in their systems and they are not sure when it would change. I have already been FUPed again this month and 20 GB is not working and it is only lasting half the month now. I have now purchased a Windows VPS just for the sake for outsourcing my bandwidth usage from a virtual Windows OS in the US. But even then 20 GB FUP is too less and would not last the whole month. This is just skewed up and I dont understand WTF promise was that of 2-3 days when the plan has not yet been changed in nearly a month now. I wont call it even snail's pace as that would be an insult to the phrase "snail's pace". To add to that, the internet is going down again and again and especially during even the mildest or rains.

new look is nice .. atleast kuch to change hua ...

----------

1 week has passed since I gave the application (it was last Saturday) and no change in plan still. It seems I have just wasted time and money. Day after tomorrow new month would start and my plan would go back to normal and I would never know if the plan changed. Fck.

thru web or letter ???

i always give them the same in writter letter .. they are not tech savy enough

Back