New channel on SCV STB

• Thread starter Thread starter benjamin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 12,955
Even i did notice that yesterday and i am happy that now we can see all the tamil music channel in scv STB and i hope that very soon SCV also adds raj digital and raj music too in SCV STB.:)

Hey scv stb is cable tv or dish? Becoz i am in madurai and here there is no scv stb.And if scv stb is cable tv then will it come in dvd quality picture or grains like cable tv.Also in the scv stb will there be options like we get in Tata Sky stb and other dth stb?

Hey scv stb is cable tv or dish? Becoz i am in madurai and here there is no scv stb.And if scv stb is cable tv then will it come in dvd quality picture or grains like cable tv.Also in the scv stb will there be options like we get in Tata Sky stb and other dth stb?

hey scv stb is neither cable nor dish....its CONDITIONAL ACCESS SYSTEM(CAS)....it shows tv in digital format....the picture is dvd qyality and sound is cd quality....no picture grains like cable....But it also loses signals sometimes due to technical issues nd no picture wud be available at dat time ....but not lik cable where many a times soiled images appear on screen.... and no there r no such options dat r available in scv stb dat r there in tatasky or ant other dth....dats the main difference between sth and cas stb.....!

OK,MY DOUBTS ARE CLEARED,but tell me how u r watching channels on tv?? becoz u r not using dish and it is not cable,then by which way u r getting channels?Wat u will connect to the cas stb.pls tell

SCV STB uses normal Cable connection which is there converted to digital signal and connected to TV so quality of picture gets increased and comes in digital quality. without cable SCV STB will not work.

Back