NGC India to launch Fox Crime, FX & Baby TV by next quarter

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,328
Those crap channel u're referring to also has an audience.. no sooner will they do tht those guys will come forward and crib ..

yes,some crap channels have crap viewers too.:thumb:

Those crap channel u're referring to also has an audience.. no sooner will they do tht those guys will come forward and crib ..
as you have accepted those channels as crap don't waste your time watching them.

There is no need of magic, any DTH provider can add more channels without removing any by reducing bandwidth allocation to existing channels (i.e. reducing quality). I was just laughing at the HD license bit because the current transmission quality is so poor it made me wonder how HD would look if the launched it.There is no need to argue amongst ourselves, everyone has different tastes and the DTH provider has to cater to their whole subscriber base. If they are offering a channel you can be pretty sure that either a large amount of subscriber base wants it or it is very cheap for the DTH provider to include it.

as you have accepted those channels as crap don't waste your time watching them.

i dont think u got me right.. what i meant was tht they just cant remove any channel just because u, me or any individual feels tht it is crap.. every channel has its share of viewers...

Let those channels have their share of viewers. I am not in that share and for me it is crap :thumbsup:

I dont think any channel is "crap". They have their audience which needs to be respected. I am sure Tata Sky will add new channels only if the demand for them is very high and they are economically viable. Viability is an important factor.

Ok great great channels going to come and will make the exisiting channels look like crap :rofl:

I am sure Tata Sky will add new channels Viability is an important factor.

do you work for Tatasky?not in marketing but in other field atleast?

do you work for Tata Sky?not in marketing but in other field atleast?

Wow! Buddy, following the great tradition of some members... you have started to personally attack me now! First it was Ajuravi and now me!! Thanks alot! :thumb: I feel very important now. I feel like a " Tata Sky Knight in shining Armour" .

I will definitely answer that question , if you answer my question first - Do you work for Tata Sky's competitors like Big Tv or Dish Tv?? If not in marketing then in other field atleast? Like perhaps - competitor sabotage:hysterical: etc....??

Equally interesting is the way you are trying to twist my comments. I said that no channel is crap and ts will add channels only if it is viable for viewers. Keep up the good work buddy! !!!!!

Wow! Buddy, following the great tradition of Dhoni and others... you have started to personally attack me now! First it was Ajuravi and now me!! Thanks alot! :thumb: I feel very important now. I feel like a " Tata Sky Knight in shining Armour" .

I will definitely answer that question , if you answer my question first - Do you work for Tata Sky's competitors like Big Tv or Dish Tv?? If not in marketing then in other field atleast? Like perhaps - competitor sabotage:hysterical: etc....??

Equally interesting is the way you are trying to twist my comments. I said that no channel is crap and ts will add channels only if it is viable for viewers. Keep up the good work buddy! !!!!!

wow buddy, you looks to be in fuming mood at everyone who posts against few TS qualities or asks something about TS? why so?
I just asked whether you work so that i needed some help,but you posted like this just like semi-minded fellows thinks.

There is a comment . "Truth always hurts", so i am sorry if i hurt you by asking that question.

Back