No Dish TV Since Last 8 Days

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramesh P
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,358
totaly agreed to repair it with local shop. U will cee sure, there will be little problem, might some capaster etc. VC can not be torn, coz, it uses the electronic chip which is there............

At last on the 12th day, i.e. on March 25, Dish TV sent their own qualified technician, who shifted the dish antenna, replaced the STB and VC card and Dish TV started working. They had taken my original STB and VC on March 14 for repair . All this was possible after intervention from a bigwig of Dish TV, whose name I would like to keep confidential. But imagine the plight of the common consumer. Dish TV must revisit its entire complaint redressal mechanism, including their incompetent call centre people glorified as Customer Care (my foot!), if they want to remain market leader, with Tata Sky, Big TV and Airtel Digital snapping at their heels.

Ramesh, good to hear that finally ur issue is solved.But in today's World, thats the order of the day - unless u name a senior official, or unless u route ur issue thru a senior official, it doesnt get resolved.With that person's permission, u can atleast connect someone u know, who has genuine problem, so that his issue gets solved on time.

Back