Nokia N8 Pre Orders Finally Start !

• Thread starter Thread starter Karvin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 10,484

Karvin

ISP
Wireless
Hey Guys , The preorders for the N8 have finally started ! I cannot wait to get my hands on one... i played with it at the priority dealer yesterday and believe me , the device feels SO good in the hand. The music player on the phone also looks gorgeous.

Ofcourse the camera is the highlight of the phone....

Here is the preorder link for anyone who might be interested :

Nokia N8

Finally ! I've been waiting for it for such a long time ! What color are you going in for Karvin ? I want the Silver !

i played with it at the priority dealer yesterday and believe me , the device feels SO good in the hand.

What was the estimated price quoted by the dealer?

No price was stated by him... he told me to register online via the link i've posted above. But after playing with it for 20 minutes , i've made up my mind to buy it and have already pre ordered it :) It really is a nice phone !

here is a dirty secret. the two accounts karvin and Anjus are made using the same IP. Nokia social media marketing team is so freaking pathetic.

^LOL!!! :hysterical:Nokia should first teach their social media marketing team members some basics of internet.

or maybe it's just some Fan boy out there trying to spread Nokia :)

or maybe it's just some Fan boy out there trying to spread Nokia :)

That could be true.. i doubt if a company would make a mistake like that !

@agantuk

Price is around 26000 i think. Decent

Hi guys, new member here... I have read a few reviews of this phone. GSMArena and many others are of the same opinion that the camera is REALLY good on this phone ? What is your opinion ? I am interested in this phone but still can't decide.

Back