Nokia N8 Pre Orders Finally Start !

• Thread starter Thread starter Karvin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 10,484
^ Nokia N8 is available for much lesser than 26K. So far I have got quotes of 23 and 23.5 K, all with bill and warranty.

apps. right. try finding apps from the cool services in the market today. and you are going to be very disappointed. symbian is not a platform that is considered important these days.

^ Nokia N8 is available for much lesser than 26K. So far I have got quotes of 23 and 23.5 K, all with bill and warranty.

oh can u mention the name where u got 23k ok

let me know the application ur looking for, for a mobile phone i consider symbain is the rite OS,

android OS is for device like tablet or mini pc but not for mobile

^ If you are in Chennai, check out AdexMart.com. Call up the seller, he is located near Richie Street. Alternatively, you can get it from Univercell for 24K or Poorvika for 23.5K

oh thanks actually i was waiting for price to be listed in poorvika i knew they can offer lower price than Nokia priority dealer price of 27k

^ Priority dealer doesn't charge 27K either. The MRP per Nokia is 26259. No one is allowed to sell higher than that. The Priority Dealer quoted me 24.3K

i feel ppl just go behind new product or OS just for the sake its new new doesnt mean it got great features ex i feel symbian OS is far better than andriod OSand all blame symbian its like windows and linux war where windows is paid OS and linux is freesame thing happens here as well thats all i can say.

Having used the N8 I have to say that S3, inspite of being superfast, scores lower on the 'innovation' front simply because their UI hasn't undergone any major change. Otherwise it is as capable as, and in fact, better than the other OSs out there in terms of multi tasking, multi media, using dedicated GPU support and stuff. All Nokia needs to do now is come up with a new 'look' with the same underlying UI. Damn, even a new 'theme' would do the trick partially.

Back